Chapter 10-Insurmountable Odds! Rating Game!

Akeno: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release~

*Buzz* Y/N: Dammit Akeno... that's the best we'll get, it was the least sexual!

Lawliet: Fine! We'll use it!

(Roll Intro)

(Tobi:- Knuckles cracked)

Y/N sighed as he sat hunched with his hands making its way to his chin as he went over the plan in his head. He was sitting crisscrossed on one of the couches with Koneko across from him adjusting her pink, fingerless boxing gloves.

Rias had told them to wear whatever they felt comfortable in for the battle, mostly everyone had elected to wear the usual school uniform. Asia had chosen to wear her nun gear, and Y/N decided to wear the uniform as well.

The only difference being, instead of the blazer, he wore his black zip-up hoodie which he kept unzipped; with his shirt still buttoned up. His tie was still messy, and his hand wraps still around his hands.

While he was thinking, he almost didn't notice a warm presence that made itself known to his left. Jerking his head in its direction, he saw Asia who looked nervous curled into him, probably just seeking comfort, he was used to this. Whenever Asia would have nightmares, she would knock on his door and join him in bed, her presence felt nice and warm, almost like the sun.

He smiled softly at the girl and just rubbed her head for a bit. After about 10 minutes, a bright blue flash filled the room. As the flash subsided, Grayfia was standing there in its place, "I've come to inform you all as Lucifer-sama's Queen, that the game will be starting soon and I will be the one overseeing today's match. Sitri-Sama will be broadcasting it to everyone in the underworld. But as Grayfia, I've come to wish you all luck." She says, smiling at everyone before teleporting out again. They all smile, glad to receive support from outside the peerage.

Rias stands up, wanting to go over the plan one last time, "Okay everyone! You all know your roles, yeah?" She asks and everyone nods their heads. "Our base will be the ORC while Riser's is the new student council room. Kiba, you will be surveying the no man's land and taking out any pieces you see trying to make their way over here." The boy in question nodded his head in affirmation.

"Akeno, you will take Riser's Queen head-on. You're the best hope to defeat her, watch out for her bombs. When Koneko leaves the gymnasium, hit it as hard as you can." The ravenette nods, smiling in an attempt to calm her own nerves.

"Asia, you'll be with me so we can stay in the game as long as possible. Koneko, you are to head to the gymnasium and lure in some of Riser's pieces. Okay?" The two girls nod their heads understanding her words.

Y/N would've said something about him being left out but he wasn't paying attention, he was lost in his own head. Standing up, they all went to the transport circle. A bright flash blinded them momentarily before they were greeted with the ORC again, this time it was much stiffer and any wildlife noises outside could no longer be heard.

[Grayfia: Let the rating game between Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory begin!]

Rias faced her peerage again, handing out magic communication orbs. "Okay everyone, you know your jobs. Good luck and let's win this thing!" She cheered and everyone joined her.