Omake!! After The Fight.

Sirzechs: The following is a non-profit fan-based piece of fiction. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release!

(Roll Intro)

(Sneak peak to the new intro? YES")

Finding out that you're the host of a dragon powerful enough to kill gods was a lot to take in at once.

Finding out you're going to stay at your new girlfriend's parents house makes that 10x worse.

~Flash-Back~

He was woken up by the feeling of cold liquid in his face. After getting the shock out of his system he saw Akeno standing above him, an empty glass in her hands, and a sweet smile gracing her features.

After he got dried off everyone took their turns congratulating him on his victory over the high class devil, some lower class even bowing to him in fear that he would go crazy like the only other user of his Sacred Gear.

When Sirzechs came to give his praise he wrapped Y/N up in another tight bear-hug. Y/N first looked over to Glacia who seemed to be able to reign the rowdy king in, but she just smirked and looked away in amusement. He then looked over to Grayfia, but she just gave a small giggle before regaining her monotone look after noticing Y/N look at her, "Traitors!" The H/C haired boy thought in haste, he was starting to see black spots in his vision again.

When Rias had waited what she deemed 'Long enough' she jumped over the crowd of devils and tackled Y/N into a hug, knocking them both to the ground as she basically cried in his lap.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" She smacked his chest with no force, just trying to get her point across, "You big dummy! Don't-don't worry me like that!" She said, crying in his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

Y/N looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her as he smiled, "I'm sorry." He whispered so only she could hear, "But, he was trying to take you away, and I couldn't allow that, not when I just confessed..." he said, whisking sweet-nothings into her ear in an attempt to calm her down.

When the dust settled it was around 9pm and Rias' parents had offered them a place for the night and they gladly accepted, with the acception being Y/N who started freaking out for multiple reasons, 1 Rias' dad had acted super weird during their first interaction, 2 it was his girlfriend's parents and they hadn't even been together 12 hours, and 3 he found out Sirzechs was also gonna stay and did NOT want another "Aniki hug" as he so affectionately named them.

When they had arrived they were instantly separated into different rooms for the night. Akeno taking her original room, Koneko and Asia using Koneko's room, and Kiba also taking his original room in the mansion.

When Y/N had asked where he would be staying, Zeoticus directed him to the room all the way down the hall from Rias' room, he didn't really see a problem as he knew she was just gonna sneak into his room anyway, but a blast of destruction too the room stopped any further movement from Y/N.

Turning around her saw Venelana with a closed eyes smile, "Honey, I want grandbabies, so get in!" She said, motioning him to Rias' room. Not wanting to start anymore altercations he went inside without an argument.

~Present~

Y/N looked around the room in amazement. It was a weeb's paradise! A book shelf filled with anime figures, another filled with hundreds of manga, and shelves filled with pieces of merchandise from different anime, "Woah... your room is awesome Ri-chan!" Y/N said as the girl in question grew even more flustered when he started looking through the mangas she owned.

She hadn't expected him to join her, she was sure that she was gonna have to sneak into his room when everyone else was asleep. But, now the boy she had liked for so long was in her room, going through her manga, and gushing over her anime figurines. She slapped her cheeks to compose herself, "He's your boyfriend now! Stop acting like a schoolgirl" she thought as a happy smile came to her face.

All that went out the window when Y/N pulled the book from the bookshelf, it read; "Rias Gremory's Child-hood memories". It was her baby photos. She was frozen in place, her soul leaving her body as she was ready to die of embarrassment.

Y/N had a wide smile as he flipped through the photo-album, baby Rias was easily the cutest thing he'd seen besides regular Rias, "Or the other girls... Wait what!" He shook his head and kept looking at the photos. He chuckled slightly when he saw a photo of Rias and Kaichou, the little red head was protectively hugging a teddy bear and using her body to shield it away from a mini-Sona as she pouted, he didn't fail to see the crude drawing of her and Sirzechs off to the side, it made him smile even more.

 He chuckled slightly when he saw a photo of Rias and Kaichou, the little red head was protectively hugging a teddy bear and using her body to shield it away from a mini-Sona as she pouted, he didn't fail to see the crude drawing of her and Sirzec...

He was about to close the book when he saw the cutest photo ever, it was of a mini-Rias holding up a book with a big smile on her face. The title of the book read; "Japan's cultures and history for dummies." He pulled the photo out and showed it to his flustered girlfriend, "You really are a Japanophiliac aren't you?" He chucked as the question made her turn away from him and pout as what he could only assume was steam, came from the top of her head.

Feeling bold from the tiredness and adrenaline he walked up to Rias and gently wrapped his arms around her waist as he strained slightly to put his head in her shoulder, "Aww, I think it's cute~. It means we have more in common than I thought! I originally thought you started watching anime to have something to do with me, but I can now see that I was very wrong. In fact I think I'll keep this picture for myself." he said as he peppered her jawline with kisses while keeping her in the hug.

She smiled slightly and turned her head to kiss him, the kiss got more heated as they fell onto her bed, Y/N sitting on its ledge as Rias sat in his lap. Feeling risky he tried to add his tongue into the mix, but lost out to Rias' tongue as she explored her new territory with great detail.

Rias eventually moved to his neck and started sucking and biting, she didn't even know why, but she knew she like it. Once she saw a good enough bruise on his neck she moved up to have him do her, but was shocked to see that the boy had fallen asleep during her hickey.

Chuckling slightly she took his clothes off, leaving his tank top and boxers on as she fully stripped. Maneuvering Y/N under the covers she got under them as well and started spooning the smaller redhead. Just before sleep overtook her, she heard her boyfriend's voice whisper to her one last time.

"I love you Rias..."

She blushed slightly and hugged him closer to her.

"I love you too Y/N."

End

Author-note: A nice little fluff piece that was meant to be the end of chapter 11, but I felt the other ending was better. Don't expect Y/N to be so forward all the time, he was extremely tired and his mind couldn't keep up with all the embarrassing things he was doing. NO LEMONS! Ever. Never ever. I don't like writing sex-scenes and that won't change, it will be implied sex only! Hope you all enjoyed the "Add-On" to chapter 11

Thanks to... Me! I read this over myself! <3

Author-Chan out!

Words: 1341