Y/N and Shield, Into Infamous! Y/N Rowe! (Evil Karma)

God-Y/N: Haha I am not doing thi-

Copyright-Sama appears in front of the god.

God-Y/N: Hahaha, You think you scare me! Well, think again you disgusting creature. I've killed more of you than you could possibly fathom~!

(Sen_Tobi: You sure about that?)

(God-Y/N: Completely~! Would you like to find out~?)

Y/N: *sigh* What he means to say is that we don't own Infamous or DxD. Hey! Stop fighting the thing you maniac!

God-Y/N: Not a chance mini-me! This fucker dies!

(Roll intro)

Y/N Rowe: But first, I had a promise to take care of...

A young teen is seen strutting across the boardwalk to a Native-American longhouse. He was about 5'10, slim, slightly tan, with H/C hair, E/C eyes, bags under his eyes, and hives breaking out all over his face.

He had on black jeans, red and white converse, a red flannel that is mostly hidden under a bright red hoodie, a red beanie, and a black denim vest with a spray-painted Raven skull outlined in red on the back.

"Hey hey~ Akomish nation. Local hero's back home!" The boy said as he opened the door.

~Scene-Change~

God-Y/N, Shield, and Y/N were all seen about 100 yards away from the longhouse, floating about 20 above the boardwalk.

"Okay, can you run this universe by me again?" Y/N said, turning to the god.

"Of course~! This is a universe categorized in the infamous multiverse. Some of the people in this universe are born with what is called a "Conduit gene" giving them access to spectacular powers!" God-Y/N explained excitedly before his expression shifted 180 degrees.

"The people of this multiverse grew fearful of what the conduits could do and started to see them as deformed monsters... A man named Cole was able to change the public's opinion thanks to his heroic actions, but a resurgence of hate occurred when D.U.P. formed, claiming conduits as bio-terrorist for just existing! It's terrible, but that boy..." he pointed to the boy in the red beanie, who seemed to be speaking to an older woman. "...was supposed to stop them and reign in a new era of coexistence between humans and conduits." The god said before looking away from the boy.

Shield picked up on the god's words and questioned him, "What do you mean 'supposed to'. Did something happen?" He asked as the conversation picked up between the boy and the old lady, becoming more animated as she stood up from her wheelchair.

God-Y/N grew a sorrowful expression for only a split second before his face becomes neutral, "That boy is actually an alternate version of us, 'Y/N Rowe' a conduit with the ability to copy other conduits power's and evolve them using the energy in the core relays, which is his real element. These universes always have multiple outcomes. But to simplify it, karma is real and your actions affect your karma and how people treat you. For most, it's unnoticeable until big events happen. But for conduits, it's amplified. If they have Evil karma, their powers become more red-splashed and evil looking. This version of us went down the path of an anarchist and terrorist, proving to everyone that conduits were evil and wanted to rule them all. Even killing innocents who had nothing to do with his situation..." The young god stopped himself before he continues.