Chapter 8-What's going on? Kidnapped!?

Riser: The following is a non-profit, fan-based piece of fiction. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release! Ugh can Riser go home now!!

*BUZZ* Y/N: do you talk in the first person yet!

Riser: No, the great Riser talks only in the third person!

*BUZZ* Y/N: Then that's the answer to your question!

(Roll intro)

"Y/N I need you to take my virginity."

Y/N looked at Rias for a couple of moments, got up, walked to his bathroom, washed his face, dried himself off, and sat back down on his bed. "What the Mcfuck did you just say to me?" He said, not mad, just very confused. His best friend/crush had just asked him to take her virginity. He couldn't believe it.

Rias had an unsure look as she walked over to Y/N while stripping herself of her clothes. Y/N was a blushing mess by the time she was just in her bra and panties and sat in his lap. "W-Wait, why a-are you doing this!?" He yelped out before she went too far.

Rias took his chin and made him look in her direction, his eyes were wide, he looked confused, and even a little scared. The look he was giving her made her tear up, she didn't want to force this on him, she had wanted this to be something special to both of them, not a cop-out for her arranged marriage."Y/N..I-I'm sorry for doing this so suddenly, but I'm in an arranged marriage set up by my father and brother. I don't want to marry him and this was the only solution I could think of. I'm so sorry." She told him while hugging the boy his head in her shoulder (You thought it would be in her chest didn't you? Perv)

Y/N broke the hug and looked Rias in the eyes. "I understand what's happening and why you need to do this, but this should really only be done with someone you love." Y/N said looking her in the eyes with as much care and understanding as he could. She looked back at him with tears in her eyes as she lunged in and hugged him again.

Suddenly a bright blue light flashed at the foot of the bed causing them both to look over and see what it was. When the flash died down a woman stepped out, the first things Y/N noticed were her beautiful silver hair and her steel-gray eyes. When he looked closer he saw she was wearing a maid uniform that hugged her figure, her hair in a large braid that went down her back, and a maid head-dress on to top it off. She had an emotionless look on her face as she stared at the two, "Rias-Sama, I thought you had more respect for yourself than to do this."

Now you might be curious as to what thoughts are running through Y/N's mind at the moment

Now you might be curious as to what thoughts are running through Y/N's mind at the moment. Well.

let's take a look!