Omake!! The girls find out what happens at boy's night!

Kiba: The following is a non-profit, fan-based piece of fiction. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release!

(Roll Into)

The weekend before training begins, Y/N's apartment.

It was Saturday, and ever since Wednesday night, Akeno had noticed that Rias and Y/N were basically attached at the hip. The only time they left each-others sides was to go to class and use the restroom, whenever they actually had to use the bathroom Rias' eyes would widen and she would look like a lost puppy when Y/N was gone, while Y/N would start writing in his song notebook keeping attention on whoever passed by the ladies room door. They were both quite jumpy as well, almost looking scared something would happen.

(These are called trauma responses, scary things. It can cause all these symptoms plus more. This bit was mainly focussed on Rias but if you read the "Y/N's File" Omake he has past trauma and is being extra protective as a response to what happened to Rias last chapter.)

So when the weekend hit Akeno had decided to ask Rias what happened after everyone besides them had left that night. She really hoped it wasn't anything bad and just that something happened between her and the boy, even if that thought made her jealous. To make sure she got Rias without Y/N she enlisted some help. She smirked as she went over her plan in her head.

~Line-Break~

The elevator to Y/N's floor opened up revealing Akeno in jean shorts that reached down to her mid-thigh, a pink shirt that kept her modest while hugging her figure, and her orange bow keeping her hair up in a ponytail. She stepped out and walked to apartment number 312, on the left, at the end of the hall. Knocking on the door she held her hands out in front of her and waited.

~POV-Shift~

Rias and Asia were seated on the couch watching TV as Y/N worked on lunch in the kitchen. Asia, even if she didn't know why Rias was here, was happy to get to know Rias, even managing to get closer to the redhead. A knock was heard at the door and it caused Rias to jump and Y/N to drop the food and rush to the door, knife in hand. "W-What's going on Buchou, Y/N?" Asia asked, worried something was going to happen.

Y/N raised his right hand's pointer finger to his lips, telling the other two to stay quiet. Putting the knife behind his back he slowly walked the door, opening it his eyes widened in recognition before a smile appeared on his face "Hey Akeno-Chan, I don't know why you're here but why don't you join us for lunch! I'm making Buffalo chicken sandwiches." he said happy to see his friend.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to decline that offer. I was just wondering if Rias would like to go to the mall to do some shopping with me!" Akeno aid while looking at Rias who was still sitting on the couch. The redheads eyes brightened up as she got up from the couch and walked over to the door "Sure thing we'd love to come!" Rias said as she started getting ready.

Akeno faltered slightly before smiling again and looking behind her, her back-up was here and ready. "Well I only meant for you Rias, but I suppose Asia can come as well, as for you Y/N-Kun" she points at Y/N "I've prepared some company for you. Boys! Come get him!" she motions them over and out-step Kiba and Saji.

They both grab Y/N from his armpits, liftung him up and carrying him back to the kitchen "Okay man! You've been spending so much time with your girlfriend that you forgot about us!" Kiba said, teasing Y/N and keeping him distracted, he was awarded for his efforts when Y/N's face lit up like a stop light. "She's not my girlfriend! And why are you guys even here?" he questions. This time it's Saji who speaks "Boys night! Were gonna spend the rest if the day doing whatever!" he says while firing up the stove and continuing were Y/N left off. The smallest of the three shoved them away from the kitchen and made them stand next to the fridge "heh heh, Alright, I give. We'll hang out today. Now get out of my kitchen, I'll continue making us lunch" he said with a small smile while washing his hands.