Chapter 1-A normal day

(I don't own DxD or you'd see this MC in the anime instead of Issei as the MC)

Kuoh City, a town ripe with activity! From young people heading to school, to older, more experienced men and women heading to work. Right now it is only about 5:00 in the morning, and an alarm clock is heard going off in an average-looking 3 room apartment. Night Meinichi, a young boy who looks to be about 5'5 and 16 in age is seen hitting the snooze on the alarm clock. This is where our story begins.

Night's POV (I try to keep it following the reader but there will be shifts so this isn't specifically his POV)

Night wakes up with a grunt as he sits up and looks around "Another day, and I'm still...alone. Guess "she" was right after all." He said, sighing lightly. He gets out of bed and drags his feet to the bathroom where he begins the process of brushing his teeth and taking a shower. Once he finishes, he pulls his school uniform on, messing up the tie a little (Yes, I changed the male uniform to a tie just for this) After he finishes, he rummages through his unkempt drawer finally finding what he needed, a hairbrush. He begins to comb through his (H/C) tresses that have streaks of red everywhere. His mother claims he got it from his father whom he'd never met. Once he finishes, he does a once-over of his room in search of an item. His room is clean enough, nicely hung and ironed uniforms, clean floor, and two stands. One on the wall holding a small ukulele, and another on the ground in the corner of his room holding the item he was looking for, a black acoustic guitar adorned with white outlines.

He grabs the guitar and brings it over to the closet where its case is. After he finishes putting it in the case he exits the room. He enters the small kitchen in the living space of the apartment and opens the fridge to figure out what to eat. He sees the salmon fillet his boss let him take home and decides to make sashimi with a mirin, soy sauce combination to dip, he also grabs some leftover rice to complete the meal. Once done, he wraps up the small meal with his lunch and packs it into his black messenger bag.

At 5:45 he heads out and notices a couple of students walking by him and speaking to each other. "Must be nice. They have someone to talk to at least. Maybe they talk about issues they're having too? The only friends I have live way too far and/or get to school way too early to walk together.  Eh I'm used to it."

Once he arrives, the shot pans out and shows the illustrious Kuoh Academy, a once all-girls school turned Coed to "Promote equality between the sexes" or that's what the principal said, but Night really thinks it was to bring in EVEN more money. "Seriously this place looks like a castle, and the desks here are worth more than my entire apartment." Night walks through the gates and wanders off the path after a couple of minutes of walking. He finally comes to his favorite space, a tree that's not too big or small and has the perfect amount of shade.  He plops down and decides to play a quick song before eating. Y/N pulls his guitar out of his case and plays a song he wrote after the Worst. Work. Shift. Ever.

"That was good Senpai. The only complaint I have is the sex line... Pervert." A small monotone voice calls. Night looks to his right with a Healthy blush as he sees one of his only friends, Koneko Toujou,a petite first year, with short white hair, and two shoulder-length bangs on either side of her face, her most noticeable feature though would be her amber eyes that when in the right light could glow like mini infernos.

"Koneko-San you know I'm not a perv! It was the only line I could think of that would make the song mesh." Night states, embarrassed that she heard him sing that song. "Literally ANY of my other songs would've been fine, but nooooooo, she had to hear this one." Y/N whines internally. He looks over to see the white-haired girl with a small amused smile on her face, one only he could get out of her "I know Night-Senpai . I just wanted to see your reaction." She says, as she takes a seat next to him with about two-feet separating them.