Chapter 3-First day(s) on the job

(Again, I don't own DxD, though I really wish I did...or at least co-wrote it so the author and I could make Issei a better character (or just a new MC), and make his power progression more reasonable)

"So, you want me to teach you how to play the ukulele. How come?" Y/N asked.  "Because I've taken an interest in songwriting so I wanted an instrument I could play to go with my songs!" Rias explained excitedly as they were on their way to school.  Once they had woken up they untangled and got ready (separately!), after they got ready Y/N had made them breakfast and then they started the walk to school which was only about 25 minutes.

One thought hadn't left Y/N's mind though even as he and Rias were walking to school. "Pull me closer!? What the hell got into me! She probably thinks I'm some super perv now! Wha-".  His train of thought is cut off when he feels someone pinch his cheek. "As your.. "Master" so to speak I have the ability to read your mind.  So, if you MUST know, no. I don't think you're a pervert.  I've known you for almost a year now and I know you meant nothing by that when you asked me." She finished with a smile after releasing Y/Ns cheek.  He feels blood rush to his face as he smiles back as they continue walking in comfortable silence.

After they arrived and walked through the gates some people noticed them walking together and decided to voice their opinions about it...rather loudly.

"Ugh, I can't believe Rias-Neesama is walking with him." One girl voiced, clearly not happy that one of the schools "Queens" was walking with the local Phariah.  The worst part is he wasn't even noticed if he was by himself. However, if he was with one of his few friends they and himself would get bad-mouthed.

"Wow, can't believe he's walking with Rias-Sama." Some random boy said as they walked by.  This wouldn't bother him all that much if they weren't saying anything about her, but they were and it was irking him. "Hey, maybe we should split here," he says, hoping to do some damage control. "Nonsense!! As my friend and underclassman, it's only right I take care of you. If that means walking my kouhai~ to class then so be it." Rias says with a smirk when she sees Y/N blush. "Note to self, Rias needs to STOP hanging out with Akeno so much, cause that sounds like something she would definitely say!" After marking that mental note for later they arrive in front of Y/N's classroom door.  Rias leans in and kisses his cheek. "I'll send someone to come and get you.  See ya N/N-Kun!" she whispered then proclaims while waving at him.  Y/N was only comparable to a statue, his hand on his cheek right where she had kissed him!  His mind would have started short-circuiting if the warning bell didn't go off warning him that there were only 5 minutes till class.

~Line-Break~

Lunch had been a strange event cause Rias said she was busy with Akeno joining her. He had a feeling she might also be a devil cause she was Rias' other best friend.  Since his usual lunch-mates were busy he had lunch with Koneko whom he usually spent his time with in the morning.  She was acting more aloof and stoic than usual but would send Y/N glances that seemed to contain what he thought was worry as they ate their lunches. After they finished, Koneko out of nowhere walked up to Y/N and hugged him. "I'll see you later. Bye, Y/N-Kun." Y/N had a rosy dusting on his cheeks because she doesn't call him "Kun" and she NEVER hugs anyone. "O-Okay.. see ya Koneko-C-Chan."  He waves and runs off after after using the more affectionate suffix.

Y/N was sitting down waiting for whoever Rias would send to come get him. He looked around and noticed that the Bird-Nest boys friends didn't seem at all worried that their friend wasn't present today. He decided to ask the girl in front of him if they knew what happened. "Hey, Shiyozaki-San. Do you know where the third member of the perverted trio is...is he sick or something?" He knew it was a reckless question but his curiosity and need to know beat out his reason in this situation.  She looked at him as if he grew a third leg and another head. "Trio? Those two bozos are the perverted duo, have been since they enrolled here."  He was about to question what she meant when he heard all the girls begin to squeal while a voice from the door called his name. "I'm looking for L/N Y/N-San.  Do you know where he-Oh! Hey your Y/N right?" He looked right at Y/N wearing a charming smile.  This was Yuuto Kiba, the Prince of the school. He had light blonde hair, and pale blue eyes with a thin runner's frame similar to Y/N.  He did hold about 14 cm of height on Y/N, standing at 178 cm while Y/N only stood at 164cm.  Y/N and Kiba had met very briefly when they passed each other in the halls of the ORC when Y/N was either leaving or entering. Kiba was Always coincidently doing the opposite of him.  He honestly thought the boy didn't like him but it didn't seem like that based on the smile he gave him.