Hidden Talent||116

The Next Morning

The next morning, I woke up as usual with my arms around Wanda, I didn't have a headache and I remembered everything that happened. "Morning" Wanda said in a tired voice that was mixed with her accent making it even more raspy. She turned over so she was facing me and gave me a kiss. 

"Morning" I said.

"Do you remember anything?" she asked me. 

"Yeah, I most likely healed" 

"Could you heal me, I don't feel like waiting for a pill to do its work" 

"of course" I put my hand on her head and healed her. She wrapped her arms around me while mine were still around her. "How did it feel to get drunk for the first time?" 

"Loved it, especially how it ended" I said making her smile. Wanda and I got ready and headed downstairs with the team, we walked into the kitchen where Bucky had picked up some breakfast.

"Wanda are you ready?" Nat asked walking into the room 

"Ready for what?" she asked confused.

"We have a mission today"

"Since when?"

"Since now"

"Who all is going?"

"Everyone but Bucky and Y/n"

"Why can't I come?" I asked

"We found a Hydra base" Natasha answered.

"Could I at least be on the jet?"

"No"

"Sorry but I wasn't asking, I can hang with Bruce be the repair person for your broken bodies"

"You can try but I doubt Tony and Steve will let you" Peter warned me as he walked in the room."

"How much are you willing to bet Tony is our dad?" I walked out the room and onto the jet with the others.

As expected when I walk in Tony shun in the chair turning to me "You can't be on the mission go back inside" He said waving his hand for me to leave.

"I'm staying with Bruce on the jet"

"You aren't going to move are you?" Steve asked.

"Good job Rogers you figured it out"

"Fine but you stay here, no exceptions" Tony says.

"Got it" Nat, Wanda, and Peter joined along with Bucky. We were stationed to just stay on the jet and be out of sight from the Hydra base. We got above the base and they started firing almost immediately. "See you guys need me, Strucker has the most advanced technology" I said putting a device on the ceiling of the jet

"Nothing happened, what did you put on the jet?"

"It makes the jet invisible and out of people's radar, to them we disappeared. Notice then they stop firing." Everyone just looks at each other, I don't know why they are acting confused, I used it last time when we broke Cap's team out of prison. I return back to my seat next to Wanda who took my hand. "You're not worried about me Maximoff are you?" 

"No, because I know you can handle yourself especially with your Stark genes, I'm just worried Hydra won't end" 

"They'll have to, soon enough. In the meantime we just have to stay aware." When we land everyone but Bucky and I leave the jet. Everything was going well, they took out the force field around the base and Tony made his way in.

"What the hell was that?" Bucky asked looking out the window.

"What was what?" I make my way over behind him.