Sokovian Girlfriend||49

"Everything seems to be ok. I'm just going to see what more I can do to help her wound. Until then she just has to get up on her own." Bruce said I nod my head and rub my hand on the side of her face. 

Peter sits next to me and puts his arm around me. I wanted to be there for him and help him too, but I just couldn't stop. The amount of guilt I had. I could've saved that energy for her.

"She'll wake up, we always do." Once I was able to control my crying I gave Peter a hug. I put my hand back to Wandas as I saw Bruce stitching her up. 

"Ok and done, you can bring a change of clothes for her so she isn't in tight or infected clothing." Bruce said. "I'll get her some clothes" Peter said.

A few minutes later Peter came in with clothes. "I'll leave you to change her. Let me know when you're done." He said. I nodded and stood up. 

When the door closed I looked down at the stiches she had on her stomach and I slowly traced it with my fingers. Even if we were dating, it didn't feel right for me to see her body with out her consent. But I had to make sure she was dressed properly for her to heal.

I took off the rest of her corset and other clothes and put her in a baggy shirt and some shorts. When I was done, I laid her back down and put her hair behind her ears. I smiled a bit but went away quickly when I heard the door burst open. 

"Sorry Y/n I tried to stop her but she ran passed everyone." Pepper says and I look and see Morgan looking at Wanda. "Is she dead?" Morgan asked. It was a simple answer 'no' she wasn't, but I couldn't say anything.

I try to whip my tears before looking into Morgan's eyes so if anything, I could be there for her. "No, no she's not dead. She's just sleeping for a bit." I said trying to force a smile. Pepper clearly saw that I was hurt so she picked up Morgan leading her out the door.

I get up to the door you let Peter know he could come in. "Peter, she's dressed so you can come in." He nods and walks in and sits opposite from me while we both hold one of Wandas hands. It was getting late and I was getting exhausted but I wanted be here, awake, for when she woke up.

Peter and I turned on the tv in the room and lined up the chairs to feel like a twin bed. We pulled the covers on top of Wanda, not like they did much they were as thin as paper but it was something.

It's been four days since Wanda had woken up. My anger I had in myself changed to sadness. Peter had taken a moment to step out to get some air so it was just Wanda and I. "Wands I'm not sure if you can hear me, I tried to talk to you like how I did Peter but you didn't respond. 

I used all my energy on the ones who I could've easily taken down with no powers, I could've saved that for you. Wanda I need you, before Peter you were my only reason worth living. You can't leave Wanda please let me trade spots with you. I want you in my life forever please stay." I put my head down.

I kiss her hand and I let go, I was about to leave and do my usual. Get breakfast, make Wanda a plate knowing she wasn't going to eat it but it brought me some sort of comfort. 

I got up and headed to the door. "Stay" I turn around to see if I was hearing things. "Wanda?" I asked. I walk over to her. "Stay with me." She said. I felt so much more at peace "I'm staying." She pulled my shirt collar down and gave me a kiss. 

"I would ask how you're feeling but I know not good." I said "I'm not good but I'll be ok." I smile. "I'll get Peter." "Wait just give me a minute, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, anything" I sit down next to her holding her hand looking at her. "When I was out I could still hear you. And I tried talking back to you but it didn't let me because, I blocked you from reading my mind. Not because I don't trust you, or because I'm hiding something. But because I didn't want you to know that I was a bit jealous."

Most people, not all, would get mad at the fact that someone gets jealous in a relationship but I smiled at her. "You're not mad?" She asked, "Why would I be, I have you and that's all I want. But I do think you traumatized a kid." 

"Morgan thought I died didn't she?" I nod my head yes. "Anyways what were you jealous about?" "Ok maybe it wasn't jealousy I'm not really sure what you would call it but when your ex showed up and completely ignored my presence." "I have a protective Sokovian girlfriend." I say smirking at Wanda, she tugs on my shirt again and I give her a kiss.