Apologizing||52

I was turning back around so I wouldn't have to look her in the eyes but she came up and kissed me. Instantly bringing energy into my body. "I'm sorry." She says and takes my hand and drops the necklace in it. I was hoping I earned it back. 

"You didn't lose me, I'm sorry for not listening before my head went to assumptions, and not trusting you." "And I'm sorry for not believing my sister." I still haven't made eye contact with them I just look down at the necklace in my hand, Peter starts to walk around the place and Wanda takes my hand, "Y/n please forgive me."

Part of me was still upset that she didn't trust me neither did Peter. And even though in this relationship I haven't given her a reason to trust me, I did have a record. I look up at her and she was starring at me. "I truly am sorry, I love you."

I'm such an idiot I want to respond I'm trying to respond but I can't, I just kept starring. "We don't have to go to the compound right away, you can stay here if you want. We just have to call in and let them know you're ok." Peter says, I nod my head yes.

Peter went to go walk back to the compound given it was about 2 blocks away. Wanda and I moved to the couch it was an awkward silence. I realized I haven't said a word since I saw her. I was happy but upset. I look over and see she's playing with the rings I got her. I thought she would've taken them off.

I put my hand over hers so she would stop fidgeting. She looks up at me while I was already starring at her. "I forgive you." I take a minute to say the next four words. "I love you too." She smiles which makes me smile a bit. 

"So how are you feeling?" I ask "Better, I'm still a little sore, it left a scar on my stomach and face but other than that I think I'm good." I nod I point to her shirt "May I?" She nods her head. 

I lift her shirt up and see the scar on her stomach, I gently rub my fingers along it and then put her shirt back down. I can tell that she's smiling watching me. I missed her.

"Morgan missed you." I look up at her. I realized that when I left I didn't say bye. "Everyday she asked about you, seeing if we found you." Wanda gets a call. 

She answers it as I lean back more in the couch. "Peter said he's on his way." I nod my head. There is still and unbroken tension between us. But there's nothing that can fix it but time.

I accidently read Wandas mind, I tried to pull away from it but I couldn't I really really love you, and I don't know how to fix this but I'm willing to try anything. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you. 

We've been in this relationship for a year, and I ruined it by not trusting you. Please forgive me I know what you said you didn't mean. It ends, she's right I didn't fully mean I forgive her. I look over at her and see tears in her eyes.

I adjust and move closer to her putting a hand to her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, knowing that was dumb because I knew what was upsetting her. She starts to cry on my shoulder as a brush her hair back from her face with my hand. 

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm apologizing a lot but I am, I made it awkward between us." "No, you didn't." She looked at me and then back down at her ands and I moved my position away from her and leaned on the arm rest of the couch.

After a while I couldn't take the silence and went into my room. I paced around for a bit and then sat on the edge of my bed. I was angry, I was upset, but I still missed her. 

She's right outside my door and I can't even talk to her. I walk around my room finding a knife that I had in a drawer. I start playing with it and flipping it trying to keep my mind off Wanda, or at least my anger.

I moved to the desk that sat in the room and took a pencil and I used the knife to start carving it. I heard noise coming rom the kitchen and I completely forgot Wanda was here so my first instinct was to go near the area. 

When I walked in I saw Wanda who had heated up some food from my fridge. "Y/n, please eat." "No I'm good" "Y/n you look like you're about to pass out." "Wands I promise I'm fine."

I walk out and head back to my room as soon as I heard my door close I heard the other open but I stayed where I was. I laid down on my stomach in my bed and closed my eyes then I heard my door open.

"Y/n what the hell is your problem?" Peter asked closing the door in my room, "My problem, I'm not even trusted by my family." "We just found out we're related don't use that card on me." I scoff at his comment and stay quiet, 

"But we do love you" he said, "We may not have created the real sibling bond but I do know I love you Y/n. And so does Wanda, and she is waiting out there for you. She is trying while you are laying down feeling angry and sad so get up talk to her." 

My head starts hurting as I hear voices of Wanda and Peters head, there screaming at the same time then stop. "I'll be on my way until you two get better" Peter said leaving my room.

I noticed the door didn't close and then I heard foot steps getting closer to me, she hesitantly sat on the edge of the bed near me and rubbed my back, I missed her touch. "I uh, I just want to let you know that I know your mad and upset with me. Just tell me what you need so I can make this right." She said. 

I didn't respond right away, I just turned over so that I could see her, when her eyes met mine a tear rolled down and she quickly whipped it trying not let it all out.