I Trust You||37

Narrators POV

The Quinjet lands Tony and Steve step out first followed by Thor and Clint. It was an open field nothing around, until a helicopter fly's over and you jump out using your arm as a padding for your landing. You look up and see The Avengers standing in formation. You wait until Hydra agents stand at your side. "Now!" Tony says.

Wanda and Peter head towards you, Wanda throws energy balls at you and you doge all of them. Peter punched your stomach, and you kicked his side. You pull out a sword and start swinging it at Wanda.

She uses her powers to block you until you kicked her stomach causing her to fall, you're walking over to Wanda when Peter punches your back, I turn and swing at him but he ducks and sweeps your legs. He starts punching your neck and chest over and over again "Come on Y/n I know your in there!" He says getting angry. You punch his face, and he falls off of you.

You get back up and punch Wandas side, her stomach, and her other side. "Y/n please." Wanda say's barely being able to get her words out. You look at her for a moment she looks at your neck and see's you're still wearing the necklace she got you.

You get shot in the shoulder and look for who did it, Wanda took the opportunity to kick your legs down and she gets on top of you, you kick her off and get on top of her, you punch her in the face. She's not fighting back. "I trust you" Wanda says. You look up from Wanda and look around and see all the agents are on the ground. Steve throws he shield at you, causing you to fall off of Wanda.

They're just staring at you. Steve runs towards you and you kick his shield and knock it out of his hand, he punches you and you punch his chin. "Y/n please don't do this." Bucky says slower stepping closer to you. A bomb drops in front of you, and you run. Once the dust clears up, you're gone. They don't know where you went.

Avengers POV

Peter gets up limping towards Wanda. "What did you say to her?" Bucky asked Wanda. "That I trust her, I saw she still had on the necklace that holds Pietro and mines powers with that in graved on it." The Avengers get back on the Quinjet and start searching for you following the helicopter that most likely went in your direction. 

After a while the helicopter disappears and it's out of sight. The Avengers started looking for you on their own, but you were nowhere to be seen. "We were so close, why didn't we pin her down?" Peter said wanting to cry but trying to hold it in. "She was confused." Bucky said. "Do you think me saying those words had any effect on her?" Wanda asked. "Most likely, if so we need to find her before Hydra does before they remove all memories of us again until she wont be able to recognize who she is, even her face." Bucky states.

Narrator POV

While the Avengers were looking for you, you ran as far as you could until the helicopter landed in front of you, you boarded, and they brought you back to Hydra's base. Once you got to the place you were immediately tied up and beaten. You failed your mission. 

After a month of being away from the Avengers you've been getting tortured and where sent on a few missions before you had to fight them again. One of your missions got caught on the news, which the Avengers of course saw.

At the Avengers compound Nat calls everyone over. "Nat what is it? Did you find something on Y/n?" Wanda said leaving the meeting room after her and Peter have barely slept busy looking for you. "Yeah, but it's not good" Nat puts the video on the big screen, and she pauses the video on two different times. One where it's clear that it's you even if you have a mask on your face, and 2 where your leather bullet proof jacket Hydra gave you got ripped a bit exposing your marks on your sides, clearly in need for medical help.

"This was live right? Like a few minutes ago?" Tony asked. "No this was about a week ago, the news just now got the footage." Nat replies. Tony sighs thinking about how they were so close to capturing you at they let you slip through their fingers. 

"They brainwashed her more. We need to make a move now, or it's so late." Bucky said. "There as to be a Hydra base we thought was abandoned so we never checked it start there." Steve says. The Avengers get ready and are leaving the tower.

Meanwhile with you. "The footage is now on the news the Avengers probably know you're still out there, so you're going to find them and kill them, or we will do it ourselves." The agent said.

"Get her ready on the helicopter now!" You walk over to the helicopter and sit waiting for you to be dropped off. Once you reach the spot you jump out. You had a rifle in your hand, and you slowly made your way to the jet. You looked around every corner, but it was empty.

You leave and turn the corner around the building and see Cap, but he spotted you first. You start shooting at him but missing because of his shield. He makes his way close enough to you to use his shield to knock the gun out of your hand, you try to punch him but he blocks you with his shield. You kick him down and punch him a couple of time before Tony blasted you off of him.

You stand up and try to attack Tony, but he flies up, you quickly take Cap's shield and use it to protect yourself from Tony's lasers until you got in the right angle for the beam to him Tony, knocking him into a wall on the outside of the building. Hulk comes out and without even trying Thor's Hammer appears in your hand and you slam Hulk into a building and bring lightning you take out a sword, but Hulk blocks you and punches you.

You land on the ground, before you could go for Hulk Wanda, Nat and Peter all attack you. You swing your sword at Nat's neck, and it was centimeters away until Peters webs stopped it and pulled it back. You kick Peter down and punch him, Nat runs and wraps her legs around your neck punching your head trying to get you down.

You slam her on the ground choking her and right until she's about to pass out Wanda loosens your grip on Nat and tosses you aside. Nat gasping for air, stays on the ground. "Try it again!" Bucky yells, trying to get Steve back up along with Carol who's trying to wake the others. You throw your knife at Wanda that you had in your back pocket and you missed by an inch.

You walk over about to finish the others when you feel a pain rip your skin. You look down and see an arrow has reached halfway in your stomach. Hydra made it so you were only a super solider and which that they numbed all your powers, even healing. You fall to your knees and see a helicopter land with agents coming out of them, more specifically Hydra agents. You look up at Clint who's waiting for you to do something. I little flash of memory entered your head "Clint?" Those where your last words before everything had gone dark.

You wake up wincing in pain. Hydra had given you a smaller mission not giving you anytime to rest or heal. And because of that the mission did not go as planned. You got in a few kicks and punches and knocked a few out but then you go shot in the shoulder. You managed to take them all down.

Hydra came looking for you, but you ran out of their sight, you were free from that place but even though you had gotten one memory back Hydras was fair to powerful. You no longer had a mission, but your memories were very blurry. You walked downtown trying to get yourself in a crowd so if Hydra tried to find you, it'll be a dead end.