Pecan or Pecan?||63

We arrived at the bowling alley and I could see in Y/n's face. She was happy. "How am I ever going to top this for your birthday?" she asked, taking my hand as we walk in. "Day's not over yet Parker." 

When we get to our lane we start immediately. Y/n was going first. We decided to split into teams by couples. Y/n got up and grabbed a ball, she took a breath before releasing the ball from her hands getting a perfect strike. "Beat that, first try." She says pointing to Carol and Nat. Nat just rolls her eyes while Carol laughs. Y/n sits down next to me with her arm around me. 

"Thank you for today." "Stop saying that the day isn't over and I have a surprise for you but I'll tell you after." "Is it what I think it is?" she asked, smirking, "That's for later tonight, but I really do have a surprise for you, but it's going to be a bit late." I give her a kiss before it's now my turn.

After a few goes it was Y/n's last turn to see who won or not, she took a deep breath. She needed to get a strike in order to win, anything lower we lost or it was a tie. She stepped back for a moment then stepped forward and released the ball missing by one pin so it was tie. "Damn" Y/n said

I walk over to her "Hey it's ok" I give her a kiss and she give me a hug "I know I just wanted to win for you" she said, "And I just wanted you have fun." I bring her over to the table where Nat and Carol moved since we where about to eat. "What's in that box?" Y/n asked, "Present" Nat said, Y/n looks at me and I nod as she went to go pick it up. 

She unwrapped it and when she got to the photo on the box she put it down. "Nat I can't accept this." 

"Yeah you will and you're going to enjoy it." 

"Nat, no this is to much I don't deserve it." 

"Listen Parker I don't go soft on people unless I care about them and I really care about you, I love you, as a friend of course no need to throw me against a wall Maximoff. So take the gift please." Nat said. 

Y/n looked at the box again and then at me, I nod my head and she opens it up and it's and Electric Guitar set so she doesn't just have to use the acoustic one. "Thank you Nat" she says giving her a hug, Nat kisses her on the cheek "No problem" she said. 

Next up was Carol who was a link to my present, but I told her to give it to Y/n when she dropped us off at our place. We sat down and ordered pizza, which somehow lead to a discussion about if pineapple belongs on pizza.

"Of course, it does, who doesn't like that" Carol says.

Y/n: "The favors don't match at all, you have grease and juice together."

Nat: "I'm open to it but it's definitely not something I would try"

"I like it, I'm with Carol on this one sorry babe" I say while Y/n fakes being offended. 

"I'm not sure how long this relationship will last" she said jokingly.

Nat: "Ok this reminds me, do you guys say pe-can or pe-con?"

Carol: "Pe-can"

Y/n: "Pe-can"

Nat: "No it's pe-con" I nod my head in agreement.

"I can't believe this." Y/n says, I laugh and continue eating, "you're making it very hard for me to be mad at you." She says smiling before returning back to the conversation. 

"So when you guys say, 'I can't do this' you're telling me you say 'I cont do this'? Because thats basically what you're saying, it's split into two words. Pe, and can." When she says that it makes us all break out into laughter.

After we eat we head to the car, I lay my head on Y/n's lap while she ran her fingers through my hair, I was slowly starting to drift off but then we were at the condo. "Babe we're home" Y/n said messing up my hair "I'm up, I'm up" I said sitting up. 

"Thank you guys for the day." Y/n said. I tapped Carol's shoulder. "Oh Y/n before you go, I wanted to give you your present from me." Our doors are opened and I'm carrying her present Nat got her and wait next to Y/n's door. Carol reaches under her seat and pulls out a rectangular box and gives it to Y/n "Happy birthday." She said, Y/n opened it and like we expected she was a bit confused. 

"Thanks Carol, I really do appreciate these but I don't have drums" Carol looks at me and so does Y/n "What? I don't...Shit, Wanda you didn't" I nod my head yes and she jumps out the car running up the stairs. "See you guys later" I yell trying to catch up to Y/n.

I reach her and she's already in the room. Man, she is fast. She goes into the music room and looks at the electric drum set I got her. "Ok so I know you were mostly concerned about the noise so I thought that this might be best for the space we are in." I said, I put the electric guitar down against the wall of her music room. I look up at her and she is watching me with tears in her eyes. 

I walk over to her and cup her face. "Hey, it's ok, we can always return it." She shakes her head no. I smile and whip her tears; she wasn't saying anything, I wasn't sure if she was speechless or something else.

She puts her hands on my waist and picks me up, I giggle as she starts kissing me. "God Maximoff, I don't think I can fall any harder for you." She kisses me again placing me on the bed. And getting on top of me. I flip her over and pin her down with my powers. "It's your birthday Anderson, tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you." I say kissing her neck. "You," I kiss her lips and then do as told. 

The Next Morning, I wake up a bit earlier than Y/n. My head was resting one her chest and my leg wrapped around hers. I move my head so I can look at her before she wakes up. I notice a scar on her arm that she most likely got from Hydra and I gently rub my fingers over it.

"Morning Maximoff." She said with a smile, "Morning, so you had a good birthday yesterday?" "I did." She wraps her arms around me while I get on top of her "And you made it even better." She said, I scrunch my nose and give her a kiss. 

"It's Halloween and I have an idea." I said to her excited. "What would that be?" "I want to take Morgan trick or treating." "I'm in" "Good." I get off of her and I get off the bed about to get ready for the day when she grabs my arm and pulls me back down on top of her for more.

After a while when Y/n and I are still in bed holding each other until we decided to get ready for the day. "I'll make breakfast, you test out your gifts you never got to." I say making her laugh and giving me a hug. "Thank you, Wands, seriously this was the best birthday ever." I give her a kiss before I head into the kitchen.