One vs Two||112

1 year later (you and The Winter Soldier have been a duo. When you don't have missions, they freeze you both in ice, The Avengers have been working nonstop trying to find you and Bucky)

Narrator POV

"You two have a mission today, this building kill everyone in there, they are all threats, when completed give us mission report." Two guards came from behind you and Bucky and brought you onto the helicopter.

When arrived at the building you jumped off, both of you caring rifles and walking into the building shooting everyone in sight. You took upstairs while Bucky stayed on the first floor.

You went up the second floor, the other people started shooting at you but you used your metal arm to stop the bullets from hitting your face. When completed upstairs you went back down with Bucky.

You guys walked outside and get on the helicopter ladder. You rolled a metal ball into the building and the helicopter took off, the bomb went off and you and Bucky were now on the ladder flying back to the Hydra base.

While on the helicopter a jet not too far began shooting at the helicopter you were attached to, you aimed your gun at one of the engines shooting it and the jet began to fall.

Tony, Wanda, Hulk, Cap, and Thor all either jumped or flew out the plane carrying the others who couldn't, out of the jet before it crashed.

At the Hydra base

"Mission report?" 

"All targets are dead, either shot and killed or were in the explosion." You said, 

"Perfect, we also found these people later in the mission do you recognize them?"

On the screen it's live video of the Avengers in a cage at the Hydra base. "No clue" Bucky and you say. 

"Good, you are going to fight them all, you two vs one of them each."

The same guards grabbed you and Bucky by the arm and lead you out to the large training circle, halfway up was glass filled with agents watching and taking notes.

"First up Tony Stark aka the famous Iron Man" The man said on the intercom.

Tony flies out in his suit "Y/n, why are you so stubborn? We told you not to go."

"I don't know you." Bucky and you start attacking Tony, Bucky grabbed his leg before he flew up to high and brought him down while you punched his suit until his helmet broke, you punched him again knocking him out.

"Next up Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow" The voice said over the intercom.

Nat walks out and doesn't ask questions immediately jumps on top of you, you flip her over, so she slams into the ground you go and punch her, but she rolls over putting a Widow bite on your metal arm, she takes the chance to go over to Bucky where she does the same.

You rip it off your arm and grab her neck pressing harder and harder until she passes out.

"Bruce Banner aka Hulk"

Hulk busted through the door and ran towards Bucky and started punching him. You used your powers and blasted the monster off him and kicked him to the side of the wall. You picked him up with the purple energy bringing him through the floor.

They moved you to a different training room location since the other one now had to be rebuilt. "Next Thor Odinson"

Thor came through the door holding Stormbreaker and Mjölnir. He shot lighting at Bucky and you, but you used your powers to shield from the impact. Bucky quickly ran and grabbed Stormbreaker while you called for his hammer.

Thor used the lighting around him and flew up then down the ground causing the lighting to hit your feet making you both fall, you pick up his hammer and hit his chin while Bucky took Stormbreakers handle and hit the back of his knee.

When he was down you flew up and used your powers and punched him on your way down knocking him out

"Steve Rogers aka Captain America"

Steve can out with his shield and hit Bucky and you with it. He threw it again, but Bucky caught it and started beating Steve, he grabbed him by the neck and tossed him of the floor, you jumped on top of Steve and punched him repeatedly.

"Clint Barton aka Hawkeye"

Clint came out and shot you first, but you pulled it out and healed, he started shooting at Bucky, he caught a few but then you blocked all the shots about to hit him.

You walked closer to Clint and took the bow out of his hands and tied him in it, Bucky came up and punched him a few times, making him fall to the ground.

"No one knows his name, but Spider-man."

Peter swung on the roof Bucky went to punch him but Peter caught it and kicked Bucky against the wall webbing him up. You used my powers and blasted him in the wall he swung back and kicked you he put webs around your hands separately. You punched his face and used your knee to hit his stomach and then punched his chin.

"Wanda Maximoff aka The Scarlet Witch"

Wanda flew out of the doors and started to blast Bucky knocking him down, you flew up and started blasting her but she kept dodging them.

She blasted you and you fell on the ground she got on top of you trying to get your memories back but you pushed her off. You finally blasted her knocking her across the arena

You get on top of her and punch her stomach and her face repeatedly until she can't fight anymore. Somehow Pietro ran through the doors and tackled you off of Wanda putting something on your arm so you can't use your powers.

He kept punching you until you kicked him off you causing him to land on the floor you made your way over and started punching him until you saw him cough up blood, you turn to Wanda and see she's trying to get up and you do the same to her.

Avengers POV

After Hydra released them after all there one-on-one fights they used your left over blood from you injecting themselves with your power of healing.

Steve: This is the worst I've seen her

Tony: How do we even stop her, not even Wanda can stop her

Wanda: I can try

Nat: No, she didn't stop beating you or Pietro until you were coughing up blood

Peter: This is different, she was angry, they are using her anger against her to make her want to hurt us and others

Clint: So your saying the kind, loving, sarcastic Y/n we all know and love holds that much anger in her that she hides from us?

Wanda & Peter: Yes

Steve: She's been through so much her entire life

Bruce: They bombed up a building full on innocent people

Tony: They were under mind control

Pietro: I hate to say this, but you have to catch both of them, put them in the most secure cells you have, Wanda and Peter might be able to get through to her, and then Y/n will know how to help James.

Steve: He has a point, it's our only option

Thor: How will we get through to them both? To be able to bring them to us?

Tony: I've been working on a device in case this happened again, Clint can use it on his bow, shoot it at their necks, it'll make them go to sleep. But it'll take a long for me to get it working.

Wanda: We all know Y/n is going to catch the first one you throw because of her senses so you'll need to shoot a 2nd one at her from a different angle.

Tony: Exactly