Are you sure she'll like it?||31

Wanda's POV

I knew whatever is going to happen in the future is not going to be fun. I know I shouldn't have looked in Carols head but I just couldn't stop myself. I mean, it's not bad to have a crush on someone. As long as she doesn't try anything I guess I could act fine. It would make me laugh at how unbothered and clueless Y/N was. I head downstairs and see that Nat is the only one awake. Good, now I can rant to her.

"Nat, I need to talk to you about something." "Slow down Maximoff I know where this is going." Nat grabs two bottles of Vodka and we sit on the couch. Nat agreed with everything I was saying. "While you were in your room for most of today, Carol came down asking for Y/N but as you know she wasn't here." Nat continues to explain. It was official by the end of the conversation we didn't like Carol, but we didn't want the drama. "And Y/N has no idea, today in the meeting room while Carol was looking at her for like the entire meeting, Y/N told me to read her mind, and it was about corndogs. Corndogs Nat." Nat starts to laugh at what I said. "And even today at the party she was trying to figure out how to flip a pen over her finger." I said while Nat is still laughing.

After a while we clean up and get ready for bed I help Nat up the stairs, I already knew she was going to have a big headache in the morning I closed her door and walked over to my room. I open the door and see Y/N asleep, in my spot. I walk over to her and start kissing her neck and cheeks causing her to wake up. "Maximoff you're tickling me." "We'll then move out my spot." Y/N scoots over and I get under the covers. I rest my head on her chest while she wraps her arms around my body, and I do the same.

Morning

I woke up around 9:00 which is late for me, I move my head and see Y/N is still asleep, normally she's always the first one up but I guess not today. I move out of bed and get ready for the day. Since our last day off together ended with agents trying to kill us I wanted to bring Y/N downtown again with Nat and Peter. I head downstairs and see Nat, Carol, Peter, and Steve all awake and eating breakfast.

I make myself a plate and lean on the counter while eating, I can sense Carol giving me a weird stare, probably trying to figure out where Y/N is. "So, Carol how was your first night here?" Steve asked. "It was ok, I'm sure once I get to know you guys more my nights will be better." "Well, we are all excited you joined the team." I see Y/N has entered the room. "Morning" She said to everyone. "Morning Wands" "Morning" I say to her back as she kisses me. "Peter I'm going to make ice coffee you want some?" She asked, "Yes please." I turn and see Carol staring. "Carol you're starring" Y/N says with out turning her head and carrying on. We all look in confusion about how she sensed that but quickly let it go.

"After your coffee get ready to go out." She turns to me with a smirk. "Why is that Maximoff, did I finally not ruin one of your surprises." Nat speaks up next "We're taking you out back to downtown since the last time you went you were almost murdered. And don't forget your still a mass murderer you're technically still a wanted criminal until Tony can get them to release it."

Your POV

"Mass murderer? Jeez Y/N what did you do?" Carol asked. "Um murder?" Wanda smacks my arm trying not to laugh. "Obviously the murder part isn't funny, but it wasn't me. Well like it was me, but I didn't have a choice. Same story as Bucky's except I'm not 106." I say with a smile at the end. "Oh God Y/n I'm so sorry." I drink my coffee and hand Peter his. "There's nothing I can do; we took them down." I shrugged.

After a while I finished my coffee and head back up stairs to change into a long sleeve shirt, and some pants, it was getting cooler outside. I head back downstairs and grab my keys that hung on a lanyard and put them in my pocket. "Ok I'm ready, we're stopping in and out of the shops right?" I asked Wanda "Of course, whatever you want." I kiss her and then pull away smiling. "Can I come?" Carol asked, part of me felt bad because it's only her second day here, I turn to Wanda who I can tell isn't happy anymore as she tilts her head for her to hurry up. I don't know what's been going on but once again I didn't need to know, I just wanted Wanda to be happy. I decided to blast "We are Young by: Fun" Peter and I sang while Wanda laughs and watches us, and Nat covers her ears.

I park the car and turn my head to Wanda sitting next to me. "We're here." We all get out the car and start walking heading in and out of shops Wanda and Nat went into a shop and Carol, Peter and I headed to the one next to it. I wanted to find 1 or 2 things. 1 a ring for Wanda, just a nice quality looking one, that way she can wear it instead of it being on a necklace. Or 2 a charm bracelet, Peter was helping me while Carol just tagged along watching us. Still confused on why she came.

"Y/N, over here." Peter called so I walked over to him he found the perfect ring for Wanda. It's a twist ring which were her favorites, the two different bands where her favorite colors. One being a dark red, and the other being black, "Are you sure she'll like it?" "Are you kidding me she'll love it" Peter said which made me happy, I saw another ring, this one was definitely more. It's another ring, gold and has a garnet-colored diamond on it. I asked the worker for both rings and I got them. They were perfect. As we walk out Wanda, and Nat walk out. I noticed Wanda had a bag, I glanced at it and looked at her. She's looking at my bag, I move the bag behind my leg and she looks up at me. "What's in the bag Anderson?" Nat asked. "Nothing" Peter said faster than I could process what Nat asked. I just smiled and we continued walking.

After a while of walking in and out of stores we decided to get some lunch, we stopped at my favorite Pizza place, it was amazing, the food. I was excited to show Wanda the rings I bought her. After eating it was getting a bit cloudy so started heading back to the compound, it starts to rain lightly. I lock Wandas door so she can't get out, but the others do. "What was that for?" "I bought you something or two things I didn't know which on you'd like better." I pull out the bag and hand it to her.

She opens the bag, andher face lights up. I let out a sigh of relief that she enjoyed my gift, sheopens up the second ring, I hold my breath calmly waiting for a reaction. Shecloses it slowly then looks at me, I can see tears forming in her eyes. Shekisses me. I put my hand to the back of her neck, not wanting the kiss to end.She pulls away slowly then put her forehead to mine. "I love you Y/n, more than you know." "Glad to know you like the rings" She scrunches her nose;she picks up the bag that's next to her feet. She hands me the bag and I lookat her confused while she giggles.