Time||4

With The Avengers

Thor: "Hey has anyone seen Y/n?"

Tony: "No, didn't they go to drop Peter off at school?"

Steve: "Yes, but that was 3 hours ago."

Pietro: "I'll go look for her I needed to talk to her about something anyways."

Wanda: "What did you need to talk about?"

Pietro: "Nothing that important, see you all later I'll be back with Y/n."

Back on the beach

I got kind of bored sitting here just looking at the sun, so I decided to skateboard in the parking lot to pass some time. After a while I decided to head back to the compound and that's when I saw Pietro. He ran all this way to check on me or talk to me I don't know which one yet he's still catching his breath.

Y/N: "Is everything good, you didn't have to check on me. I know I was gone awhile but I'm fine."

Pietro: "Y/n I need to ask you something, do you have a crush on my sister?"

Y/N: "Oh God, you're not gonna beat me up, are you? Because I would really hate to beat your ass."

Pietro: "What? No. Besides I'll win, but thats off topic, I'm happy someone besides me cares about her. I want to help you with something if you're up for it." After a while of talking Pietro and I head back to the compound after he was sent to find me. 

As we walk in Wanda comes rushing towards, who I thought was Pietro, but she gives me a hug. I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She then pulls away.

Wanda: "Y/n, where did you go, we thought something happened to you."

Y/N: "Well, I dropped Peter off at school then I went to the store to buy a skateboard and then I just sat at the beach watching the sun rise." I look around the room and see that all they're faces were worried. "I'm fine guy's honestly I just needed some time to clear my head."

Pietro: "She's actual pretty good on a skateboard if you ask me"

Nat: "Honestly what can't you do?"

I smile as they all were all giving me slight compliments. "I going to head out to back is that cool?" I ask around. I didn't really need reassurance it was just a way of me letting them know I was leaving the room. 

I headed to the back of the compound where it was just grass. I started to walk father and then there was a lake. I started to think back on all the Hydra missions I had been on and all the trouble I caused and all the killing I did. 

How is it possible the Avengers of all people were so understanding? It never made sense to me, but I allowed it because I thought it would make me feel partly forgiven.

Once again, I stayed outside longer than I intended it was 1 pm. I went inside to see if anyone had gotten lunch or if they needed someone to get it. 

I head back in and see that they haven't moved which was slightly odd, but I didn't want to dwell on it to much. "Do you guys want some lunch? I can go pick something up if you want." I offered while I headed to the kitchen for water.

Tony: "Sure kid, what are we thinking?"

Y/N: "I'm not a kid Tony I'm 19, and probably pizza, or subs. I can make multiple stops so I can get everyone a specific thing."

Pietro: "I'll come with you." We still haven't quite finished our conversation from before.

The team gave me all they're orders, and Pietro and I headed out to collect it. The car ride was interesting, we just picked up from where we left off at the beach. 

Once we came back everyone started eating at the table. I ate at the kitchen leaning into the counter being active in the conversations from a distance. 

I headed back to Wandas room to take a shower. A few moments later, I guess she didn't know I was in here because she accidentally walked in on me. I could see she was nervous. I couldn't help myself but laugh. I left the shower to meet Wanda sitting on the bed with her hands holding her head.

"Maximoff it's ok." I say to her smiling.

"God I'm so sorry this is the second time today." I can tell she's smiling from the way she's talking.

Besides the fact I can read minds I never decided to read hers. I wanted to be able to trust her with everything. I changed into some new clothes and sat on the bed with her were she kept apologizing. It was cute when she was nervous. I give her a side hug and held her a while until I break the silence. I check the time and it's 2:00pm, I needed to pick Peter up. 

Y/N: "Sorry Wanda, I got to go pick Peter up."

Wanda: "Ok that's fine." I start walking towards the door and turn around to say something.

Y/N: I point to Wanda while still slowly walking "I'll be back in time for dinner" She nods.