Him||105

Few Days Later 1:00am

I woke up at around 1:00 I was catching up on sleep from all the days I missed, I headed downstairs and made myself some food. When I was done, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs "Hey Parker" Nat said coming into the kitchen. 

"Hey" 

"What are you doing up?" 

"I've been catching up on sleep in the day so I'm nocturnal now" I said jokingly. "What about you?" 

She went to the freezer and brought out some ice cream "Late night snack."

I nod and we head over to the couch and watch some Tv. "How are you eating ice cream right now? It's cold in here." 

"Talk for yourself," I look at her and watch her laugh which makes me smile. "You know I never thanked you for bringing me back." 

"I would say anytime but lets not do that again." She laughs. 

"Promise." She said standing up putting the ice cream away. I stand up behind her to wash my dishes and I put those away.

"Are you and Carol back together?" 

"In a way yeah, we are mostly in the stage where we both like each other but are still trying to figure things out" 

"You guys are cute together, I'll also help get that image out of your head that helps to sleep at night" I said winking at her making her laugh. "Night Nat" I said giving her a hug. 

"Night Parker, don't tell anyone I'm going soft on you or I'll have to kill you." She said making me laugh. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I said heading back upstairs.

I open the room door and see Wanda isn't in the room, I check the bathroom and she's not there. I head to her room, empty. I heard pacing happening from the training room. Why is she there?

I make my way over standing at the door watching Wanda pace in circles trying to calm herself down, I hear noises too, I think she's crying. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her, and she immediately hugs me back.

"Wanda what's going on?" I asked rubbing her back trying to calm her down. 

"I just miss him more than usual." I know who she's talking about. Pietro. I'm not sure if the machine can bring him back, I thought about it but I didn't think it was possible. It's been over 7 years. I hug her for a few more minutes until I noticed she was calming down and trying the stay awake.

"Come on." I said to her in a low voice picking her up slowly, I opened up Nat's door and see she's still awake. "Nat can you help Wanda sleep tonight?" I asked in a whisper. 

"Yeah sure, what happened?" 

"She misses Pietro." I lay Wanda down on Nat's bed. "I'll be back Wands, I need to do something, Nat will be here." I kiss her forehead, "Natasha don't try anything." I said as she smirked.

I walk out the door and head to the garage. I open up the hologram I've been working on "J.A.R.V.I.S. from what I've built can I bring back someone from 7 years ago?" 

"There is a 37.724% chance" 

"I'll take my chances."

I head to the machine and flip on the power switch. I go through the database to find Pietro Maximoff. I hit the button on the corner of the panel. I machine starts to fog, but there's no light. As the fog got closer, I noticed it was smoke. I turned the machine off and opened the windows before the smoke alarm went off.

"Damnit Pietro, you're so stubborn" I said to myself. I head back to the middle of the garage and start to work again. "Y/n Parker, what you are trying to accomplish has never been done before." J.A.R.V.I.S. said. 

"Yeah, well they said the same thing about time travel now look where we are." 

"I believe you have just answered your question." I look at the screen confused. 

"What are you talking about J.A.R.V.I.S.?" 

"Time travel" I get up from my chair and head to the other room in the garage, and time machine for one person, Steve used it when he returned the stones.

I walk into the room and look around it to make sure it'll still worked. I put a tool in the center of it and turned it on, I set the time to 2015. I counted to 10 and it appeared back in the center. "Shit, ok" tomorrow I'll try this mission.

I headed back to the other room to try and fix the machine I made and broke. "Y/n Parker it's time for you to get some rest" 

"No thank you." 

"Y/n Parker, I insist you get some rest." 

"Fine, but I'm coming back down in the morning" 

"Thank you."

I headed upstairs and went into Nat's room and I saw her laying on Wandas chest "I thought I told you not to try anything." 

"You're lucky this is all I'm doing." 

"Switch rooms Romanoff, I'd like my girlfriend back." Natasha gets up and walks out the door while I go into her bed and wrap my arms around Wanda.