Play for me||82

"That was heart breaking to watch." Nat said, 

"It was heartbreaking to do." 

"Well don't worry, Steve needs us, we're getting Wanda back. Along with the others." I smile at the thought of seeing Wanda again. 

"How are we going to break into the raft?" 

"You're the genius, make something."

I see the jet and see Steve standing inside with Bucky as we join. "Glad you're here." He said, 

"Besides the fact I have to go another who knows how long to see my brother, or Morgan again, I'd say I'm glad to be here." I look through the jet and start tinkering with some little ideas I have to breaking them out.

When we arrive we make the jet invisible able to stay off of anyone's radar. Steve and I manage to get inside without setting off alarms. I turned on a device I made making the cameras play in a loop so that they think nothings happening and they can't see us.

"Wands," I said I see her in a cell, she looks miserable. She notices me "Y/n?" I look at Steve who nods his head. I turn off the alarms and open up the doors to let them all out. I rip the straight jacket off of Wanda using my magic to get her new clothes.

I looked at her and she pulled me into a kiss. "I'm never letting you go" I said wrapping my arms around her. 

"What about you, how are you? Peter? Oh my God, you wont be able to see Peter, is he going to be alright? I didn't get a chance to say bye." Wanda rambled. 

"Hey, I'll be ok for now, I already talked to him, we're going to stay in touch. Just from a distance." I pull her into a tighter hug trying to calm her down.

Clint and Scott decided to go on house arrest instead of being labeled as a fugitive, it was easier on there families. Steve brought us to a safehouse where Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Nat, Steve and I were staying. I still had loads of money from Stark, I was actually pretty good with saving.

I'm going to miss Tony, I'm not sure what happened when Tony left to find Steve and Bucky but I have a feeling it wasn't good. Everything was happening so fast I don't even think I processed it all. Wanda and I looked through the many rooms in the building searching for the right one for us.

When we found one, we set our bags down. It was night when we got there, and we were all exhausted. I sat on the edge of the bed while Wanda headed to the bathroom in the room. I looked down at my hands and all my emotions hit me at once.

Tony was like a father figure to me, I looked up to him, I'm probably not going to be able to see Morgan again. Peter, God, Peter. My brother who I just gotten back after so many years, our childhood together. Wanda, Tony locking her up like she's an animal as if he didn't cause destruction and trauma to her. He probably didn't know where Ross was taking them.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt her arms wrap around me. "Y/n breath. We'll figure everything out." I couldn't say anything back I just continued. I heard someone else come in the room but didn't even care. I sensed more people coming they're all watching.

"Let it out." Wanda said in a soft voice. I was crying for so long I didn't realize I fell asleep on her. Her hand still on my back while she laid on her back. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I stood at the middle of the kitchen feeling my eyes starting to tear up again. "God just suck it up." I said to myself. "That's not always the best way to cope" I look up and see Bucky leaning on the wall of the kitchen.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." "It's fine, I couldn't really sleep anyways. Want to tell me, or someone what's going on?" "It's a lot I don't want to put anything on you." I said. "Y/n we may not be the closet of friends but I like to think that we have some sort of friendship." He gestures for me to sit on the couch, and I just tell him everything.

"When I was a kid, when I grew up with Peter somehow, we both lost memory of each other. But I was taken from him, from my real family. I grew up with two strangers who I thought were my parents. Turns out they actually wanted me dead until they died first then," "Hydra"

"And I spent two years there, and I'm not complaining about because I mean you've been there for like over 70 years." "It's ok, complain about it. Anyone who's spent a day there has a right to." He says giving me a smile.

"I was there for 2 years forgetting my memories of my fake parents. I was sent to kill the Avengers where I met Wanda literally by trying to kill her my spicing her throat." Bucky lets out a little laugh which makes me smile. 

"I looked at her eyes, and that's all it took for her to save me. When I got knocked out my memories came back, the fake ones of course but I thought they were real. Wanda and I grew closer and started dating, I found out Peter was my brother then here comes Hydra taking me again.

Doing whatever they did to my real arm giving me this one. And I lost my memories for a few weeks. Then they came back to me, once again the fake ones. And Wanda moved in with me, we had a place, I had a brother. 

Then Hydra put something in my head that makes me into a sociopath, and it was finally taken out of me it's just the same cycle over and over." Bucky sits there in silence, as I try to hold back my tears. 

"And Pietro, and Morgan." I look at him and nod. "Y/n you may not be a close friend but I want to be a close friend, from when you saved me the day you got my memories back." 

"You looked like a raccoon that day, that was a lot of eyeliner." He laughs and I smile. 

"I brought your guitar it's in my room, I'll go get it." He said, and stood up from the couch and went into his room to fetch it. I didn't know Bucky all that well, we grew closer after Hydra, that was our bond, our trauma at Hydra. 

I knew a few things about Bucky, he wasn't much of a people person, but he was nice, and kind. He walks in handing me my guitar and the pick. "How did you?" 

"Long story, you don't wanna hear it. Play for me." 

"You want me to play a song for you?" He nods his head.