I Love You Too - Peter||38

It's been 2 months since you escaped Hydra, your wound is still not good the arrow had some type of solution that still affects you. You had a condo and everything keeping yourself away from people. You left to get some groceries for breakfast. You came back in and saw a guy and a girl standing in the living room.

"You need something?" You asked and they both turned around with tears forming in their eyes. "You're the Avengers well you're part of them." You stated, the girl walks closer to you she reaches her hand to you face but hesitates and just puts her hands at her sides. "Y/n, you've been gone for over 3 months it's time for you to come back." The boy says.

"No thanks, I don't know you guys, but thanks for stopping by." "Come on Y/n you have to remember us we are your family, literally. I'm your brother and this is your girlfriend." You ignore what he say's and you start putting your things away in the kitchen. "How do you know about us then?" Peter asked.

"You're the Avengers, I read about you. I mean aren't you all Earth's mightiest heroes or a super-secret boy band?" "You don't remember a single thing?" Wanda asked. You ignore the question and try to reach the top of the self to put something back, but your wound still feels fresh.

"The only thing I remember is getting shot by a guy named Clint. *You lift your shirt a little to show the mark* And then while I was on a mission, I got shot it the shoulder."

Wanda looks at Peter, "Try it" He said. You turn around "Try wha-" You get cut off when Wanda kisses you. Some memories start to get clearer as the kiss went on and then she pulled away.

You look at her analyzing her face. "Peter I'm not sure if it worked." Wanda said, "Try the other thing." Wanda puts her hand to your forehead, you pull away, but she just brings you back. She accesses all your memories, and they are clear every one of them.

Your POV

When she's done, she looks at me, I look at her. I quickly pull her into another kiss she puts her arms around my neck. "Ok that's enough I came here to take you back home not to watch you guys make out." Peter said. I laugh and hug him.

"I missed you, Peter." "Y/n you have no idea how long you've been gone." Peter says. "Place looks great." Wanda said. I pick her up and kiss her one more time, before I set her down. I take a minute to look at them, I noticed bruises on Peter's arm and face, I turn to Wanda and see the same.

"Oh God." I said out loud not meaning to. "Y/n it's ok, it wasn't you." Wanda said trying to make me feel better. Everyone I wanted to keep safe got hurt, because of me. I look at my arm and rip the prong off, I immediately heal and touch Wanda and Peter, so they heal.

"I can't go back, you know that. No matter what happens Hydra finds me. And Wanda I'm pretty sure I have spent more time in our relationship as a murderer than an actual girlfriend." "Y/n you can come back, the team misses you, we all do. He doesn't like to admit it but Tony is taking it pretty hard. He hasn't had a good sleep since you left. Same with all of us. You grew on all of us." Peter said.

"I just wanted you guys to be safe and the one thing I didn't want to happen, happened." Wanda takes my hand and kisses my cheek. I started to feel more at peace.

I just couldn't imagine walking back into that compound like nothing ever happened that's like 3 times now where I tried to kill them. Peter walks over to me and he puts his hands on my shoulder. "I love you too Y/n." I immediately felt tears in my eyes as he brought me into a hug. "Now come on let's go home." He said. I nod my head and grabbed a backpack from the backroom.

The car ride home was quiet, mostly just me thinking, I decided to sit in the back seat by myself, thought it might help with wherever my mind was going. When we arrived, I hadn't even noticed, Wanda tapped my leg. "Hey, we're here." I get out the car and walk in. Everyone stared at me, and then a rush of excitement happened when they all came to hug me.

"Kid we were so worried about you." Tony said I just nod my head in a fake smile, don't get me wrong I was thrilled to be back, but I didn't want to deal with the questions. I hurt the people I love, and I shouldn't be here. I'm only going to stay here for Wanda and Peter, I could always stay back at my place across the street, but it wouldn't be the same. I headed upstairs to Wanda's room for some rest.

I was watching a movie when she came in, "Hey" she said, "Hey" she crawled up next to me and laid her head on my stomach. She wasn't saying anything just starring at me, so I decided to read her mind. I hope you realize that we all forgive you, weather you did it or not it wasn't you, you didn't have a choice. I love you. I smile at her "What?" she asked. I sat up, while she adjusted to sit up across from me. I put my hand to her face and pull her into a kiss. "I love you too" "You read my mind, didn't you?" "That I did." I kiss her again, which turns into a make out session.

There was a knock on our door separating us both which leads us to laugh. "Come in" I say, Nat walks through the door. "Was I interrupting something?" "Kind of, but I have been gone for over 3 months I know you missed me." I say Nat throws the closest thing to her at me, and laughs. "I just came to check on you Parker, you didn't seem to well when you came back." "Well, I'm doing better now" "That's good" Carol walks to the door frame, "Hey Parker" "Ahoy" I say back. "You need something Carol?" Nat say's "What? I just wanted to check on Y/n is that so bad?" "No not at all" Nat say's clearly annoyed. "Good. If you need anything Parker, you know where I'll be." Carol said before walking away.

I noticed Nat rolled her eyes. "Why don't you like Carol?" I asked. "What? No, I never said I don't like her." Nat replied defensively. "Sure" "Oh also Tony is throwing a party for you tonight, so you better be ready." "I am convinced he is obsessed with parties." Nat laughs and walks out the room. Wanda and I stayed in bed the whole day until it was time for the party.

When it was time for the party, I was feeling better, I asked for Wanda and Peter to stay with me the whole night which they did. I was getting nervous the whole night and I have no idea why, most likely paranoid. Wanda noticed and locked her fingers with mine "Y/n it's ok, you're ok." I look at her, my heart was beating fast it was hard for me to focus on things, she put her hand to my cheek and made me look her. 

I was finally able to focus I clear my throat before speaking, "Sorry, I don't know what's happening." "You're paranoid, Peters coming back with our drinks" I hand Wanda her drink when Peter came back, Wanda puts her arm on my shoulder playing with the collar of my shirt while I was talking to Peter. When I was done, I turned to Wanda. "Can I?" she asked gesturing towards my head "If you want."

She goes through my mind and sees all the torturing I've been through with Hydra. She saw how daily I was tied up, with my arms hanging from a bar above. And random people came in punching my stomach until I was coughing up blood. How they would use a whip on my causing scars across my body. If I failed a mission, they took a knife and slowly dug it into my stomach.

Wanda stopped and stared at me and I looked at her, her tears filling up, I adjust myself and put my hands on her face she puts her forehead to mine. I close my eyes and suddenly a flash of memories of Wanda and I play in my head, from the first day we met to the roof top, to our date at the beach. Memories of Wanda laughing, when we danced on the roof in the rain, gave each other the rings and necklace. And then the memories stop.

Wanda looks at me and I kiss her. "I love you" I say "I won't let you leave me again. I love you too." I pull Wanda into a hug, Tony calls us over for a game of spin the bottle, of course throughout the game Wanda and I would use our powers to stop the bottle on one another it was fun. After a while the party ended and we headed upstairs for the bed.