Stuck||106

The Next Morning

I wake up to Wanda still sleeping, I get up and head downstairs to make breakfast, "Hey Parker" 

"Hey Romanoff. Listen I need your help with something today." 

"I did not come back from the dead to work for you" 

"Actually you did." I said turning around, "That was a joke. But anyways I need you to keep Wanda busy for today, I'm working on something." 

"Hm, keep her busy?" 

"I swear Romanoff if you think about doing anything you are ending up back on Vormir." 

"Alright, alright, no getting close to Wanda."

I hand Nat her breakfast and leave the rest on the counter for the team as I head back down to the garage. Tony helped me make robotic arms to help me out with building. He said he used to have some before his house got destroyed.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. how are we looking?" 

"You are close to being done, it might take you an hour to get it complete." 

"Thank you sir." I get up off the floor and go over to the computer. "1 hour and then I see you again old friend." I said to myself. 

"Hey I came to drop off some food." Bucky said walking in, I didn't realize I've been working that long. 

"Thanks." 

"What are you working on now?" 

"Nothing, it's crazy" 

"Come on, you brought back Tony and Nat from the dead and a raccoon wants to steal my arm."

"I'm working to see if it's possible for me to get Pietro back." 

"Wow, does Wanda know?" 

"No, when I was trying to bring Tony and Nat back, I wanted to bring Pietro back, but I couldn't do it. I had faith that they would come back because it was only 9 months, but Pietro." 

"Was 7 years" 

"Exactly." 

"Your secrets safe with me, eat at least." He said walking out the room.

1 hour later

"Are we back J.A.R.V.I.S.?" 

"Yes Y/n Parker we are back, would you like to test it out now?" 

"Not yet, let me pick up a friend and if that doesn't work, I'll be back." I walk over to the time machine and turn it on. "Set for 2015 in Sokovia." I said to myself.

I stood in the middle of the machine and took a deep breath. "Y/n?" Was the last thing I heard, sounded like Steve and Tony? But I look around and saw I was in Sokovia. 

"It worked" I said. I saw Ultron flying a jet getting closer to Clint and the kid.

I blast the jet with my powers, and it came crashing down, Clint and the kid were safe. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" I turn and saw Pietro. 

"Long story" I said,  I hold his arm and tapped the button on my wrist, but nothing happened.

Avengers POV

"Y/n?" Tony and Steve yelled coming into the garage, 

"No, no, no" Tony said going over to the machine. 

"The machine wasn't ready." Steve said, 

"Why was she even using it?" 

"I don't know, we have to tell the others."

Steve and Tony ran up the stairs to the main room where everyone was. Tony spoke first "Y/n's gone, for now at least, we have to get her back." 

"What do you mean gone?" Wanda asked. 

"She used the time machine, it wasn't ready" Steve answered. 

"What? No I just talked to her." Bucky said, 

"Did she tell you why she used it?"

Bucky looked around the room, mainly at Wanda. "Why did she use it James?" Wanda asked with her eyes glowing a bit red. 

"She...she wanted to use it to find someone." 

"Find who?" Tony asked. 

"Pietro." He said in a low voice.

"What? Why would she do that?" Wanda asked. 

"She said she tried to bring Pietro back but the machine broke, it's been 7 years. So, she decided to time travel." 

"And you didn't think to stop her?" Tony asked. 

"This is the girl who brought you and Natasha back from the dead, so of course I didn't question it" Bucky said defending himself.

"How is this going to work, you can't mess with the time machine while it's on, if we turn it off, she could be gone forever in that time period." Steve said. 

2023 Y/n POV, 1 week later for you, 1 month for the 2023 Avengers

I told the 2015 Avengers what was going on, surprisingly they all thought I wasn't lying. What was getting on my nerves was having to share time Wanda with myself as dumb as that sounds because I missed her. I was trying to figure out why the suit wasn't working and why I couldn't get back.

"So, tell me what happens in the future with us?" Wanda asked me coming into the garage.

"Uh hard to say, you leave me for 5 years, not because of relationship problems but because you died, and I come and save the day as always" I tease.

"So, you came, on a certain day. Why? What would've happened if you didn't come?"

"Pietro would've died. Would've gotten shot by Ultron not trying to out run the bullet but to protect Clint." Wanda looks at me confused and shocked.

"Still doesn't answer my first question."

"You are still and always my beautiful Sokovian girlfriend." I said with a smile, as she smiles back.

I continue working on the suit when Wanda puts her hand on the tool I'm using "What are you doing?" I asked, she looked at me and kissed me. "Isn't this cheating?" I asked with a smirk.

"Is it?" She asked pulling me into another kiss.

"You know, you from the future would be jealous of herself."

"Oh, would I now?"

"Yes, you would" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek before continuing to work on the thing on my wrist. "Ok I think I fixed it. Let me grab your brother." I said walking out the room playfully pushing Wanda. "Hey, Pietro can you come here?" I asked, he walks over to me, "So this may feel weird, you'll get used to it" I instruct. I click my wrist and we are back at the compound.

"Fancy future."

"A lot happened since you died, I'll tell you the details later." We walked into the main room where everyone was silent. They didn't notice us. 

"Why are they depressed?" Pietro asked. Everyone recognized the accent and looked over.