Iris Message talking with my First Love, Lord Apollo

Chapter 11-------------------------- Iris Message talking with my First Love, Lord Apollo

Lord Apollo turned to me and gave me a very handsome smile. My ears were getting hot and  I was blushing in crimson color. My red hair messy was framing my face. Lord Apollo must have notice that I'm new to his sight so he inched closer to the mist.

" Silver Clitherow? " he asked. His voice like music. I was swooning mentally. How'd he know my name and said it like it was an interesting weapon for  a god? Oh. I forgot. He was also the God of Prophecy.

" Yes, Lord." I answered.

" No need to call me like that. Little sister. " He said. Ohmygosh. He addressed me like that. I think I'l faint.  I heard Chiron, my siblings, and Mr. D were commenting on Apollo's fashion statement.  I ignored them

" Okay Apollo. The Oracle of ----------------- " I said but he cut me off gently.

" Delphi. Yes. I already know that. we'll be on a quest together. It's a first time. I dnt know what's Father Zeus playing at us. " He remarked. His eyes were sparkling like diamonds

" Yeah. But we need to rescue Hebe from Nemesis. " I said. He looked at me adoringly.  I looked away but then i stared back at him.

" Yes Silver. Just a moment. Chiron.?Brother Dionysus? " He called out. Mr. D and Chiron rushed out forward at the mist.

" Brother? " Mr. D asked. 

" Dionysus. This is strange, being sent to a quest. I am a God. " Apollo said.

" Indeed. But you need to cope with it. i can't be the one going on this stupid quest to rescue our sister. What had she done this time? " Mr. D said.

" Nothing. I don't know Nemesis intentions. " Apollo said while brushing off the wrinkles in his shirt. 

" Apollo. You must report to camp tomorrow at 7 am. Understood? " chiron cutted in politely. Duh. he was talking to a God.

" Sure Chiron. And uh.. brother? See you some time. SIlver? " APollo called for me. My heart was dancing like a hiphop superstar. Im really stunned by his inhumanly beauty. Chiron and Mr D nodded at him and went back inside at the Porch. They were talking. Jason and Thalia were very silent. 

" Yes Apollo?" 

" Prepare yourself. I need to arrange some things. Send my best regards to Jason and Thalia. And Percy too. Good bye, take care Silver. Nice meeting you. " Apollo said, he waved his hand over the mist and the last thing I saw was his incredible smile at me. My face fell. I still want to talk to him. I still want to see his face. But I remembered, we were going to be together tomorrow until the quest will be finished. YAHOOOO! I turned my back from where the rainbow mist was a minute ago and faced Thalia and Jason. They were looking happy.

" Hey. "

" Silver, were finally going to relax. At least, Apollo will be with you. you won't be in too much risk. " Jason said.

" Just don't depend on him in all times. get the glory sis! " Thalia said and shoved me playfully. we laughed. It feels good to hear our laughter. Chirona nd Mr. D were now playing pinochle. I waved at them and they waved back. Mr D wasnt looking up.

" We better go back to the cabin now. " Thalia said.

" Yeah. " Jason and I chorused. We walked towards Cabin One. When we were safely inside, I decided to ask Jason who was lying peacefully on his bunk.

" jason? I have something to ask. "

" What is it Silver? " He asked.

" What do you call the feeling of wanting to be with a person you.... like?  Like, you need to be with her.. or. or him.. at all times. ? Like your heart is going to leaped out your chest at the first sight of him?" I asked stammering. Thalia was looking at me and she was laughing. she must not know this yet. Of what Im feeling to the sun God.

" Love at First Sight. And First Love.  WHy? " Jason asked, he was smirking.

" You're in love with the Sun God? " Thalia yelled. I glared at her.

" No. im just asking because Rosette asked me. " I lied. And with my convincing face, Thalia silenced.

Jason and I talked. Thalia joined in later after she had took a shower. We conversed about the quests of the heroes of Camp HB. Percy, Zoe, Annabeth, and Clarisse, weapons, monsters, the Gods, Nemesis, hebe, Chiron, and a lot more. Zeus, the winter solstice. Underworld. Nico. 

We didnt notice that its already late. So I told them to go to bed now, because tomorrow will be the beginning of an extraordinary day, I would be having a company with a God, maybe bash some monster's head, run, escape and hide. I thought about the prophecy, the mummy, eee, the scary mumy, the attic, mr. D, my fangora. And Apollo. I whispered his name and my face blood rushed immediately to my face. my heart was dancing. I havent felt this before. Yeah, Jason was rigt. I was in love with the Sun God at First Sight. But its very impossibel to reach out to him. He's a god. Im a demigod. wait. He's my half brother right? I dont care. My Father and Lady hera are siblings too, but Father seduced her and then KABOOM! the gods and goddesses were born. haha. I'm thinking very weird so I decided to call it a night. I pulled the blanket over me and as soon as I closed my eyes, my spirit went  Dream Land.

Apollo was standing by a tree. He was staring at his bow. And I was standind beside him.. caressing his flawless, exquisite face. He faced me and recited a poem. I couldnt make out what he was saying but his voice was like chiming bells. His multicolored eyes sparkly and intense, staring into my electric blue ones. After that he took my hand kissed it. Then thunder rumbled in the sky. Zeus was angry. but instead he ran away, he pulled me and hugged me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- -  --  end of dream - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Jason yelling. Great.. He was talking in his sleep again. But what I had heard, made me burst in fits of laughter.

" Piper McLeaaan! Daughter of Aphrodite! WIll you accept my love? " He yelled. And he was thrashing in his bunk. He held out his hand in thin air and grasp some invisble hand and his mouth looked like it was kissing something.

Thalia was now awake too and she was snickering. We were waiting for more jason's comical acts before we went back to sleep.

I dreamed again.

I dreamt that I was reading a  book. And it was full of romantic poems. But I was crying like my heart had broken into a zillion pieces. What the chocolate fudge am I dreaming about? I'm 14. I can't be broken hearted yet. But then I remembered I was in love with Apollo. Wil he hurt me? I hope not. Because I can't bear the thought of him breaking my fragile heart. I continued to dream of romantic poetries. And the last was Apollo kneeling in one knee asking for my hand.