Apollo recited me a poem. And it was about me.

Chapter 14-----------------------Apollo recited me a poem. And it was about me.

As we trudged the hill down, with a backpack on my back, Apollo started to talk. Okay. At first, I was like..Okay? He's talking to me huh. He asked me about my family and reluctantly I told him about Mom and Patricia. He understood what I'm saying and he would say " Sorry" and all that when he needed to. He was a good listener too. I wracked for my brain of what I know from Apollo. The SUn god and the prophecy god. Wait a second, he's a prophecy god, isnt he? Then why he's with me? In my opinion, I know he could rescue Hebe from Nemesis without any effort. He's a GOD. Now, I'm so confuse. Very confuse than ever. 

" Apollo? Uhh. Can I ask you something? " I stammered.

He paused from walking and I only realized we had no car. Then how could we go on, on this quest?? 

" Sure Silver. Ask ahead. " Apollo said in his cool musical voice.

" Why are you in the prophecy of Delphi? I though you are the prophecy God too. " I said quizzically. MY brain spun in an endless whirlpool.

" I also dont know about that Silver. The truth is, I was punished by Zeus. And my powers, you know a God does have were gone from me. SOme of them. I don't know what happened to me. " Apollo said in a careful voice. His cool blue eyes were gleaming under the sun while he was staring in the distance.

My head did a crazy spin. What am I hearing from him? Punished? A god's power gone from him? Like what powers? The curiosity in me was boiling like a hot lava.

" Punished? For what? And what powers are gone from you? " I asked while I was twirling a strand of my red hair.

" I was punished because...you don't want to hear it Silver. But the powers that were gone from me was that.. I'm not the best archer anymore. And... to know the future...I dont have that now. And also  I'm not the Sun God now. Artemis was the Sun Goddess now, as well as the moon goddess. " Apollo said in a sad tone.

I was about to reach out for him when he drew out a bow and a quiver from his back. 

" Look at me. See if I could hit that bird. " Apollo said then he raised his arms as he targeted the bird who was flying west.

When he released the arrow, it whizzed in the air..It was aiming at the bird but then it went sideways and the arrow fell. Apollo shook his head and then he beckoned for me to start walking again.

" Oh. That wasnt too bad. " I said, not helping.

He just gave me a boyish smile and then quickened his pace.

" So.. that makes me an adult " demigod". Apollo said, helding his fingers up in the air when he said demigod.

" You are a God. " I pointed out.

" Yes. But my strength and skills are that of a demigod. Got it? " He said.

" Yeahh yeah. " I replied while I was doing my hair in a high ponytail.

He gazed at me and then out of nowhere he recited a poem. About me.

Walking under the Sun

With a young, fair maiden

Sent out to a Quest

Her red hair flew

like dancing flames

Her eyes blue like the sky

He quieted and I shot him a look. He shrugged and he began to chuckle loudly. I went over to him and swatted his arm softly. 

" What was that for? " I asked grinning. My heart did a somersault. Oh come on. What would you do if the man you are in love with was reciting you a poem? Go nuts? Yeah I could say that.

" Checking if my poetry was good. Uhh. was it really good? " He asked me. For the first time, I saw a God blushed. That made him more hot. And gorgeous.

" Of course. But why was it about me? " I said.

" Because you're beautiful. " He said simply.

I didnt find my voice to protest becuase I really can't find it. I was stunned of what he had just said right now.

My blood rushed to my face like a tsunami and in a second I look like had just spread ketchup over my pale face. 

Did Apollo just said I was beautiful? AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhh! I could dive in the water right now! I was in a trance when Apollo's voice broke out.

" Silver. I really don't know where we should start. " 

" Me too. " I admitted lamely.

" Can you memorize the prophecy?" He asked, gazing at my lips which made me look away. Maybe I was imagining things.

" Yeah. Do you want to hear it? " I asked.

" Yes please." He answered.

I took a deep breath and began to voiced out the prophecy.

Your powers and the Sun God's must combine

To rescue the Lost Goddess whose Immortal life lies on the line

And plunge into darkness and retrieve the light

And bring to Mt. Olympus and set what is right.

When I was done, Apollo sighed. I can see it in his inhuman beautiful face that he don't have any idea where place to go so we could find hebe and rescue her from Nemesis.

What I remembered myself that Nemesis was worshipped in Rome. That was the only idea I have. I was not fond in Greek Mythology before. Thats why I look like an idiot now.

" Nemesis was worshipped in Rome. That's the only thing I know Apollo. I'm sorry. " I said. My tone of voice was clearly frustrated and disappointed.

" Yes. Wait! I know something! " Apollo perked up as he jumped. This seventeen year old looking God is really quite a surprise. I dont care, I'm in love with him.

" What is it? " I asked.

Expecting for the answer I craned my neck closer to him. What he did next made me want to scream and smile for the rest of the millenia. If I', still alive.

He grabbed my arm so quickly. When I looked up, our face was 3 inches away from each other. Our gazes were locked. Cool blue versus Electric blue. In an instant, I saw a spark from his eyes. I was flushed but he didnt loosened his grip from me.

" Apollo? " My voice came out like a whisper.

" Silver. "