I pick a fight with Miccah Lielle, a daughter of the War god.

Chapter 5  ------ I pick a fight with Miccah Lielle, a daughter of the War god.

The next day was like a repetition of what happened yesterday except that I had taken up sword fighting. And guess what! Percy Jackson was my teacher! He's really good! An he's also a kind and patient instructor. I recalled our short conversation earlier.

" Hello." Percy greeted me.

"Hi, Im Silver Clitherow. Undetermined. " I sighed

" OH. I'm Percy Jackson by the way, son of Poseidon. Don't worry maybe your god parent will claim you in a few days. Just be patient. ' He said proudly.

" That's cool. Yeah hope so. "

" I heard you killed a cyclops with a sword?" Percy asked, amused.

" Uhh. Yeah. Ive taken up fencing classes 2 years ago. " I told him.

" That's good, so let's get started. "

" Yeah right. " He mouthed.

I had Ancient Greek with Annabeth, Archery with Chiron and  foot racing with the wood nymphs instructors. I went back to the Hermes Cabin to change my shirt because I was so sweaty. I chose my black shirt that says, I LOVE DUMMIES. I slipped it on and brushed off  the wrinkles of my shirt. I went outside the Hermes Cabin and I sat on the doorway. I haven't seen Thalia since yesterday until now. I felt myself frown, I missed Thalia. She was a good companion and I like being around her. I scrunched up my face and searched the whole camp. And I havent spotted a girl with electric blue eyes and wearing punk goth clothes. I really missed that outfit.  I love punk music but I don't dress like her. Tshirts and shorts are my things. I just dress simply. Instead, Rosette, my friend from the Hermes Cabin came into view as she approached towards me. I smiled at her and she waved,finally, I have some company, but she looked furious and she looked like she had just wrestling with a minotaur. Hell, what happened to her?

" What's up with you Rose? " I asked her. I havent heard anybody call her Rose but I did.

" Miccah Lielle from Ares cabin bullied me. She summoned a harpie and it attacked me, I havent got any weapons. I left it in the cabin. Lucky, Clarisse was there and she rescued me. " Rosette explained as she went to sit beside me.

" Oh. I thought Clarisse was an Ares camper too? She must be enjoying watching you getting attacked by a harpie. She's mean too, right? " I said.

Rosette looked at me and said, " Yes, Clarisse was an Ares kid too. She was also mean before, but she softened up when she got back from a quest successfully. I don't know what happened to her why she decided not to bully someone anymore. But I figured out that Percy and Annabeth was with her too during the quest. Maybe they saved her life and well..."

" oH. I understand. bUT, who's Miccah Lielle anyway? She sounds.... mean and very bad. " I asked.

" She's a new camper. She got here 1 week ago. Tell you what, she really had the guts to bully someone. even though she was just 1 week here." Rosette said.

" Oh right." I muttered. I decided to take a walk with Rosette so I went back inside the cabin and took an armor and a sword. Just in case I get to fight someone.It was 4 feet long and a little heavy but it was okay. I strapped my armor and went  to join Rosette who was already pacing away from the Cabin 11. As Rosette and I walked we started having a conversation. She narrated to me the first quest of Percy Jackson. I was awed at him. I asked Rosette how long she was now at Camp and she said she just arrived 13 days ago and she was claimed by Hermes after 2 days. We were so busy filling up each other that I didnt notice a girl in big shirt and cargo pants who was walking straight in my direction. I bumped at her and she gave me a glare. Her black eyes filled with remorse. And her brown curly hair was in a tight bun. She was grasping a sword. The hilt glinted under the sun.

" You cross my way, newbie!" She growled. If this girl thinks she can take down anyone. Well she's wrong. Rosette leaned in and told me that it was Miccah Lielle. My eyebrows arched and the next thin I new I was getting my sword from my scabbard.

" Im not afraid of you, you Idiot!!!" I yelled at her, clearly not scared.

" So you have guts eh? Silver's your name isnt it? Meet me. Im Miccah, daughter of Ares. " She bragged.

" Yeah. Oh, That explains the bad smell. " I mocked.

Her eyes turned into dangerous black and the next moment we were dueling.

" You are gonna pay for that newbie! " She exclaimed as she stepped forward and aimed for my shin but I deflected it. She looked at me in shocked and I gave her an evil smile.

" Scared?" I bragged. Well, just a little. I can't help it.

" NO!!!!" She screamed and began throwing me strikes with her swords. I simply deflected it. She doesnt know I took fencing classes 2 years ago and I was a good player. She's underestimating me.

I stepped backward and focused a little on my footwork. I jogged on place and then I striked, she striked too. Our swords contacted and I felt a tug at my gut. My anger boiling inside me like lava. Miccah striked and then I deflected it. An electric current pulsed through my skin and crawled at my sword towards Miccah's. She was thrown 15 feet away as my gut was strengthening and more electric currents were coming out from my right hand.

" Silver! Stop it! " it was Thalia. I turned where the sound of her voice came from, my gut loosened and I smiled at her. But my face turned serious when I realized what I have done. Miccah had flew 15 feet away when electric currents from me made contact with her sword.

" Thalia. Im sorry. " I muttered silently. I havent noticed that several campers were engulfing me in a big circle like they were watching a cock fight.

Several campers from Apollo cabin rushed over to Miccah and they brought her to the infirmary. Her head was dangling from the stretcher, she was unconscious. I began to regret that I let my gut win over me and  I loose control. Electric current shot out from me right hand, right? Ohmygod. Maybe Zeus is really my Father. I put the thought aside and began to walk outside the circle around me. The campers parted when I walked away. What have I done?

" What have I done? " I asked myself

" it was not your fault Silver. forget it she desrved it.. so now we have confirmed  our suspicions about your father." Rosette muttered, i didnt notice her.

" Yeah. Let's get you somewhere to relax. " Thalia said. I didnt notice her too.

" Okay." I answered. Walking to a direction with no place particular in my mind to go to.

Finally we settled by the lake and I watched the Demeter campers, Hecate campers and Iris campers raced by the canoe lake. I willed my self to forgot what had just happened and had been successful. my  minds wandered at the campers who were enjoying the race.

Rosette and Thalia began talking but I dont what theyre talking about.