With the Stolls and Lamert

• Dedicated to Geb Peñaflor

I do not own Percy Jackson. :} hope you'll like it. :)

Chapter 3    I tell the Stoll Brothers and Lamert my Stupid life story.

" I used to live with my mother, Novelyn. And my step sister, Patricia in Pennsylvania. Patricia's 19 and she's a wreck. Really. She's high on drugs, she smokes, and everytime she comes home at 2 am, she's drunk. She started doing those things at 13. Pat, stopped going to college when she was 18.  Mother don't even care about her. She just let Patricia go to night outs and eveything. I don't even get the point why does my MOther never even scolded Patricia." I sighed as I paused for a moment. I missed home already, well not the people I lived with. But, my home. My room, my own computer and bathroom.

" You're lucky your mom's wise, Silver." Lamert remarked. I snorted then asked him why.

" It's because she just let Patricia get pungent odor from the alcohol and smoke. In that way, the monsters don't find you because you hide in Patricia's scent. You had it with you, all of your life. And it came off you, when Keempee started talking about the greek mythology,mentioning half-bloods which was real. And that's when the cyclops attacked you and Keempee. " Travis explained.

Whoa. Really? So, mother really cared about me, even just a little. I'll have to thank her someday. And Pat too, even though she started calling me a psycho freak when I burned her laptop in my bare hands when I was 6. Now I remember! I really do have abilities.It makes me not normal. I burned her laptop so who's my father? Hephaestus? The god of blacksmith and forgery?He's immune to fire ,right?

" Silver? Still with us?" Connor chuckled.

I snapped from my reverie and decided to continue my story.

" Yeah. I just got lost in my thoughts." I told them.

" Well, I just go to a normal middle school at Pennsylvania. But every year, I got kicked out." I admitted sheepishly.

" Don't worry. It's normal for us demigods to be kicked out of school every year. Like Percy, son of Poseidon, told us he got kicked out every year too no matter how hard he tried to behave." Travis commented while trying to hold back a smile.

I smiled, not ashamed anymore.

" So, Silver.. tell us the one story why you got  kicked out. " Lamert insisted.

I scowled then began to tell them.

" Once when I was 8, I electrocuted my classmate Brian while we were playing at the  laptop in tha library. He's not being fair about the game and so I got angry. I wrapped a wire in his wrist and pretended to scare him. I was so furious that the next thing I knew, Brian was on the floor. Thrashing wildly. Electricity crackled in him. I panicked, anger fading away. And then, the electricity disappeared in him." 

Connor, Lamert, and Travis' eyes widened when I finished explaining to them why I got kicked out.

" What? " I finally mouthed. Staring at the three of them getting very silent. It's starting to freak me out.

" Silver, can't you see? You might be a daughter of Zeus. " Connor commented.

I went stiff. Connor can be right. That explains the electricity stuff. Oh, man.

" Cool. " I giggled. Deep inside, I was already liking the thought that I can be the daughter of the King of the Gods.

" It's not really cool Silver. Not at all. " Travis whispered. Then a thunder rumbled nearby. I flinched.

" Why?" I asked confidently.

" I'm not the right person to tell you that. And, were still not sure if Zeus is really your father. " Travis replied.

I realized we were getting into a serious topic, when Lamert started to ask me random things.

" Tell us about your favorite color, band,book,singer, hobbies, interest, crush, etcetera. " Lamert snickered.

" My favorite color's black and dark blue. Favorite band? Uhm.. Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance. Book? UHh.. Harry Potter, Twilight, and Mortal Instruments. Singer? The tATu russian pop duo. My hobbies are reading fantasy novels and playing my guitar. And, I don't have a crush." I grinned stupidly when I finished enumerating.

" I think, Thalia and you will gonna be great friends. You have the same taste in music. " Connor said.

I laughed, then, Travis asked me to tell them about my self. Who are my friends and what type of person am I.

" Well, I'm friendly, really. But at school nobody befriends with me. They think I was a freak like Patricia had said. My only friend was Keempee. He was a great buddy. " I smiled, recalling me and Keempee's bonding everyday at school.

I continued, " I'm an outdoorsy type and like extreme things. I even dreamt of becoming a CIA agent someday."

" How about your fashion statement?" Lamert asked, smirking.

" Hoodies and leather pants are my thing. Converse too. " I told him.

I asked Travis what time is it and he told me it was already 1 am. Gods! Time flies so fast.

Hermes sons must have noticed my tired expression and the circles that was beginning to form under my eyes.

" You should sleep now, Silver. You need to rest. " Connor said.

" Yeah. You'll begin your training tomorrow. And we will introduce you to Percy and Annabeth. " Travis added.

I did'nt ask who Annabeth was and decided to keep my mouth shut because I was already tired.

I nodded and smiled sleepily at them.

" Good night, Silver. See you tomorrow. Sleep well. " Lamert muttered as he and his brothers headed for the door.

" Good night too. Thanks guys. I'll see ya tomorrow." I called out after them.

They smiled at me, all mischief expressions gone for a second. Then they closed the door.

" Are the Demeter campers already asleep Travis? " I heard Connor from outside the door asking . The three  snickered and their voices died away as they walked away. They're plannning something, huh? Wish I was with them too. But I was already dead tired.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.