Thalia and Jason, my half- siblings, welcomes me with open arms.

Chapter 7 ------------------ Thalia and Jason, my half- siblings, welcomes me with open arms.

Chiron and my friends from hermes cabin; Connor, Travis, Lamert, and Rosette,accompanied me to Cabin One after dinner.Travis volunteered to carry my things but I protested so he let me carry my big NIke sports bag.

" That's good Silver, You've been claimed." Rosette commented while we were walking.

" Haha. Yeah. I feel okay now. " I said, smiling. Though, I still resented what I did to Miccah, even though she suck. I still could've kill her for what I've done. Ares, the war god, and also my half brother will probably turn me into a cockroach if that happened.

" You have to note, maybe Lord Ares will come to camp and bash your head with a bayonet. " Connor joked. Was he reading my mind or something? But I didnt let that sink in. Im in a good mood now.

" shut up Connor. " travis exclaimed, but he was laughing.

" Silver, you have to be thankful that Zeus claimed you. " Chiron muttered. he was so silent and was looking nervous. Was he thinking I'm a big trouble for the camp now?

" Yeah. I already did. "

We reached Cabin one and there stood two persons. My first demigod friend, thalia in her usual rocker act and punk goth clothes. her eyes blazing electric blue and her black hair spikey.. and jason who was looking a little....happy?His eyes were blue too but he was blonde. Chiron nodded at Thalia and she smiled while he patted jason's back. he turned and leave giving me a wave. My hermes ex cabinmates hugged me and said I'll do fine. i hope I will be.

" So... we have another sister, eh jason? " thalia said to her brother while smirking.

" Yeah. And look at her hair.. Flaming red!" jason said as he pointed at my head and smiled.

" hello, I'm here. " I joked and we laughed. This was the family I wanted. Happy and always joking. Awwww.

I stepped inside and they each welcomed me with a big hug. When Thalia hugged me, I can feel a very good friendship with Thalia in the next days. And when Jason hugged me.. i felt security and safety. I didnt realize my eyes were watering.

" Awwww. Our little Silver is crying., " They both chorused.

I just smiled.

" Little Silver, huh? How old are you guys actually?Because Im just fourteen. " I asked, curious. Thalia looked  like fifteen  but something tells me she's a lot older, the way her eyes said.

They didnt hear me because they were pointing out things. So I decided to drop the subject about our age.

" Okay. So I was like, have my spiky black hair." Thalia said looking at me and Jason. She looked glad.

" and me? I'm blonde. " jason said.

" Yeah. and I have a flaming red one. " I said and we laughed.

" Only one similarity though. Bright Blue eyes!!" I screamed and we made our way to the bunks.

I fixed my things and went to jason's bunk.

" hi brother! what's your weapon? because I still don't have mine." I said sadly.

" It was Ivlivs. We'll find you something tomorrow silver. ' jason said smiling.

" Okay. "

Thalia tickled me from my back and I shrieked.

" Thalia stooooop! Wahahahaha! Eeeeehehe!"

thalia indeed stop because she felt my electric current specialty.

" hey That was mean! " She sneered but then, giggled.

We decided to call it a night and we turned off the lights. I took off my converse and collapse on my bed. I closed my eyes with a very very happy feeling and a smile on my lips.