Rock Scissors Paper with Mystery Foster and Annabeth got mad

Chapter 8 ------------ Rock Scissors Paper with Mystery Foster and Annabeth got mad.

Things between me and my half-siblings, Thalia and Jason had been going on very well. We became so close the instant I moved in to Zeus Cabin. We would play at night, listen to some Rock music with Thalia, while Jason and I would be talking about random things. I finally belonged to a my own world and loved by my true family. As the days passed, my friendship with Percy and annabeth would strengthen. And I felt good about that. Cianna, Rosette, Connor, Lamert, and Travis would still see me and we would talk. And oh, Clarisse too.One morning, as I was sitting beside Annabeth, she told me that a newcomer would have a class with me today and Nico. I nodded and smiled at the thought. Finally, I wont have to mind Nico's gloom expression anymore. When I glanced up, I saw a girl with  gray eyes and blonde hair approaching in our direction. If it hadnt be for the gray eyes of hers, I would have mistaken her as a daughter of Lord Hades, god of the underworld and the dead. But annabeth said the newcomer has still not been claimed. She was wearing black chucks, white tank top, grey shorts, and she had heavy mascara and eyeliner. She sat beside Annabeth and me.

" Mystery, could you please read this? " Annabeth started the lesson and gave her a book. Then the blonde girl started to read.

" Umm...the parking female chicken is day and something about Perseus, Theseus and, Iraq-lings."

I heard someone whisper and I bet the blonde girl did heard it too.

"Is there some other chicken?''

Annabeth looked at the blonde girl beside me.

" Hey! It's not my fault I don't know Spanish!" The blonde girl said.

" that wasnt spanish. that was greek!" annabeth said.

" Why in the name of Sam Hill I know Greek? " The blonde asked. I'm starting to like her guts. Nobody does that to annabeth.

" all demigods have dyslexia because their brains are hardwired for ancient greek. ". Annabeth muttered.

"But I don't have dyslexia." Blondie said.

" But all demigods have dyslexia. " annabeth said. I smiled... great! Were not having a lesson now. Annabeth and blondie are arguing.

" Well I don't! Can we please continue? " The blonde said.

I like to be friends with this newcomer so I whispered at her.

" Hi I'm Silver."

" Mystery" She whispered back. so.. This blonde's name is Mystery.

" Well hi. " I said. We listened at annabeth  for a little longer when she nudged me.

" Wanna play RPS? "

"RPS? As in rock scissors paper? ' I asked.

" Yeah. " She said.

I looked at her strangely and said," Sure why not."

" remember, we shoot on 4. ' she muttered.

" Rock! Paper! Scissor-!"

" Girls! " Annabeth yelled.

"Mystery, just becuase you can't read greek doesnt mean you have to distract evryone else. Class dismissed. " Annabeth added and walked away.

This Mystery girl, has gotten into Annabeth's nerves. I just laughed and gathered my things, and proceeded to the arena for sword fighting class. As I was leaving, I heard Mystery walked up to Nico and introduceed herself. MAybe she got a crush on him. They looked good together.When I arrived at the arena, I saw Percy patting Annabeth's back. Maybe she told Percy what happened. When annabeth saw me, she smiled a little. GavePercy  a peck on the cheek and stomped away.

" hey Perce!! " I greeted my instructor.

" Hello! Silver! " He responded. " Let's get to work."

I nodded and then we began to warm up. After 5 minutes I was soaked with sweat. percy had just taught me an amazing sword technique. For an hour I mastered the technique and then went on oto Archery class with Chiron. I saw Mystery fiddling with her bow and arrow.

" hey." I said as I reached where she was standing.

" Hi Silver. " She greeted me.

" Lets play RPS?' i suggested. Chiron was still not around so I decided to invite her to play.

" Sure." She said and laughed.

We played ROck scissors paper until Chiron arrived.

=================================================

I have school so maybe I cnt upload everyday. :(( But dnt worry folks I'l work on it next weekend.

xoxo,

diandra :D