Chapter Sixteen

hey guys.. i know..im like..uhm...abandoning this entry..but im really story...TIME is what im lacking. but im doing my best to keep up with this story, so here it is..16..

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 16 . 

" A Scandal by Apollo and little Silver. I didnt know that demigods and gods are also capable of making a scandal. " Dionysus exclaimed.

" Leave us alone, you git! " Apollo yelled back to him.

And I, Silver.. just kept quiet.

I was too nervous and speechless to say anything.

" Thats it! You two will report to Mount Olympus! To our Father! " Dionysus shouted and the Iris message was gone in a flash.

" IM scared. " I voiced out and Apollo looked at me with his multi colored eyes.. full of love, desire..passion,.

It was overwhelming.

This is so terrible. To be in love with a God. Worse he's my brother and its like..I dont know forbidden? I dunno really. But still Im scared.

Im afraid I would lose him. NOO!

The skies turned grey and then it was full of lightning. 

GOD! father zeus is angry!

The wind around us whipped stronger and it embraced us like a tornado. I hung on to Apollo and then in a wink, we were standing before the Gods and Goddesses of Mount Olympus.

" FAther. " both of us chorused.

" MY children. PLease excuse Dionysus for his rude behavior earlier. 

 Father Zeus said. And our eyes went like this--------------->>> O_O

" You are not angry with us ? " Apollo asked bewildered.

" NO. Why would I be angry? " 

" Because were half siblings and were in love with each other. "  I voiced.

" How brave of my daughter to speak to me like that. "

" Sorry. "

" Its alright! "

" My children, I will not interfere with your personal lives. Alright? 

" Thank you FAther. " Apollo said and he held my hand.

I felt my heart leap and I just smiled.

" Apollo.  We already found Hebe and there's no more quest for the two of you. I will give back all the things I have gotten from you. The glory, the power everything. Just promise me, you will be a good God and a good boyfriend to my daughter , to your sister Silver. "

" Yes I promise you Father. Thanks. "

" Thank you Father. "I said.

Apollo looked at me, he leaned closer, ..and ! With gods and goddesses around ... He kissed me passionately. Igniting the mighty fire between the two of us.

~what do you think guys? hehe :)