Apollo Calls Nemesis a Brat

Chapter 13 Apollo Calls NEmesis a Brat

I called for Mystery and she saw me instantly. She put on a scowl and ran into the direction of the Big House. WHen she arrived she huffed out.

" What?" 

" I'm picking you to be my companion to my quest to resque Hebe. "  I said.

Her eyes widened with disbelief and scowled. What now, eh Mystery? 

" Sorry. But I'm not going anywhere. You take care of this quest of yours. I'm really not interested Silver, sorry. " Mystery told me and then she broke into a run back to her cabin.

I frowned and looked at Chiron. Mr. D shrugged and I stared at my half siblings.

" Well?" I asked stupidly.

" I'm afraid you have to go alone without any companions at all Silver. After all, Apollo is going with you. " Chiron said.

I thought better of the situation and I agreed. It would be good to go on solo with the person.. what I mean.. the God which I love the most. My first love and my crush, Lord Apollo.

I nodded at them and glanced at the canoe lake. Then suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared and then it vanished quickly. Revealing Apollo in his teenage look. I gasped and took everything of him. His cool blue eyes, outdoorsy good looks, and his smile that could light up the whole underworld.

" Ah, here he comes. " Mr. D muttered.

We watched the Sun God made its way to the Big House, sporting light green flannel shirt, golden skinny jeans and a pair of black sandals. He look really gorgeous and I thought I would die if he touch me. I can see Thalia and Jason murmuring and I ignored what they were talking about. My eyes were glued to his inhuman beauty and lean figure. How I yearn to sleep in his arms. Uhh.. Im just fourteen so why I'm feeling this strong? When Lord Apollo trudged up the steps of the porch of the Big House, my ears were beginning to burn and all my blood were rushing to my face. GOSH! I'm blushing! I hope they won't notice.

" Good Morning. " Apollo greeted in a polite manner.

" Hi. " I uttered and stared at him like he was some kind of a famous superstar.

Chiron and Apollo exchanged glances and then Mr. D just grunted.

" We better go now, Silver. Let's start the quest! Let's find that bratty Nemesis! " Apollo said enthusiastically.

I felt myself smile and I punched my fist in the air and shouted like a moron.

" yeah. So, we better go rocking now! "

All of them cast me a look and laughed.

" YOu've got high spirits sister! " My half sibi\lings cheered.

" Yeahh. Of course! " I replied.

" So good rotten luck to your quest. Save Hebe and bash Nemesis for me. " Mr. D barked while sipping his Coke.

" Good Luck, Silver. May the Gods, two present and the Goddesses be with you. " Chiron muttered. I gave him a huge smile and strode towards to my siblings. I gave them a hug and they gave me words of encouragement. I thanked them then went to stand beside Apollo. I swept a huge glance all over the camp and noticed that all the campers were looking at me. They were smiling and I could see Connor, Travis, Lamert, Rosette, Cianna, and even Mystery waving at me. Percy, Annabeth and Nico nodded at me and I grinned at them.

" So, are you ready now? " Apollo asked me. His blue eyes sparkling and his mouth was curving into a bright .

" Yes. " I answered. He took my arm and we went down the steps. We took a last look at Mr. D, Thalia, Chiron, and Jason and then Apollo and I paced towards the hill.