A day with wood nymphs instructors, Annabeth, Chiron, and Rosette

• Dedicated to Rosette Basco

I dont' own Perxy Jackson. :) please leave comments. thanks!]

Chaper 4  I spent my day learning Ancient greek, archery, foot racing and uh.. wrestling.

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on my door.

" Silver, hurry up! " Travis yelled from outside.

" Okay, okay. " I yelled back.

I hesistantly got up and went to the bathroom. I showered and quickly changed into a new set of clothes. I slipped on my green shirt, denim pants, and my shoes. When I went outside my room, Lamert was sitting at one of the couch in the living room. He was definitely waiting for me, because he stood up and greeted me a good morning when he saw me coming out of the room.

" Hello Lamert." I said.

" Hey. Uhm, let's go now. We need to line up with theHermes Campers outside. I don't know what activities we will be having today." he said as he headed outside. I followed him.

I saw Chiron talking to the Stoll brothers as we approached my fellow cabinmates. I started to wonder what they were talking about. It was probably about me. Chiron beamed at me when he saw me.

" Did you sleep well Silver?" Chiron asked.

" Yeah. It was fine. " answered.

" Very well, today you have Ancient Greek with Annabeth Chase from Athena Cabin. I have excused you from the volleyball match, Hermes vs. the wood nymphs." He explained My face broke into a grin then I thanked Chiron. I'm going to learn Ancient greek. That would be so cool. I have totally forgotten about the talk lamert,connor, travis and i discussed about last night.

Chiron was discussing more things with the Stolls. I looked at my fellow cabinmates. All of them were staring at me! Some were glaring but some were smiling and others gawking like I was some kind of an NBA player who had just dunked 50 basketballs in one minute. I smiled back at them. I don't want to have enemies here, where I belong. I noticed that not only the Hermes campers were staring at me, but, other campers as well. I noticed Aphrodite's daughters in a small cluster also glaring at my direction. They were giggling while applying lipstick on their pretty lips.I looked back at Chiron, then he told me he was going to go now because he got business to talk about with the Nereids. I said ok then he informed me I can see keempee later at dinner. I perked up. I missed my  best friend.

I searched for a girl wearing punk goth clothes but I didnt see her. Thalia is still asleep, I guessed. The Hermes campers and the wood nymphs were now doing there stretching and getting ready for the match. After a while, the Stolls went to me and they said I should wait for a companion who would bring me to Annabeth., she was from Athena cabin too. I nodded obediently and yelled a: good luck at them.I sat a few yards away from the sand pit where the volleyball match was now starting. I cheered when Travis spiked the ball, the nymphs had'nt been able to volley it back. A tanned skin, chubby girl with gray eyes moved in front of me. She must be my companion.

" Silver Clitherow, right? " The chubby girl asked.

" Yes." I answered, smiling.

" Hello. By the way I'm Cianna Scottlind from Athena Cabin. Nice to meet you, Silver! " She said as she shook hands with me. I stood up then we began to pace.

" Annabeth, my sister is waiting for you by the canoe lake. " She told me.

" Oh" was all I could say,

As we were nearing the lake, I noticed a girl with blonde hair hunched over a book. She glanced at our direction then she smiled. I grinned. So, this is Annabeth, huh? She's godamn pretty. Her eyes were gray like her sister Cianna, except that hers were stormy gray. When we approached her, she nodded at Cianna then  Cianna walk away. I called thanks after her.

" Silver Clitherow, we meet at last. " Annabeth said.

" Yeah. Uhm, hello Annabeth!" i said.

" You know my name.?"

" Yeah."

"how?"

" Because Connor and Travis told me last  nigth that they were going to introduce me to you. "

We stopped by a large tree then we settled down. We were grateful for the shade. Annabeth began to teach me Ancient Greek and I found it easy, like chicken. It caught my interest too. She explained to me that all demigods are dyslexic because we were hardwired for Ancient greek.

" You're smart, Silver. " Annabeth said after we finished discusssing the gods and goddessess in present tense which was weird.

I smiled, " Thanks. "

Annabeth told me to find chiron then she left. fortunately, i found chiron at the big house and mr. D was not there. Chiron and me went to an open space not far from the big house. He began to teach me archery. There were dummies to practice on. I enjoyed Archery and discovered I have potential in this field. I smirked at myself. Finally, better at something besides Fencing.

Next was, foot racing with the wood nymphs instructors.: Akie, Dure, and Drendy. We raced but I was left in the dust. How embarrassing! I was slow like a turtle.

Wrestling was next in line. I ditched it and went back to the cabin 11. I don't want to be smashed into a silver pie by an Ares camper.  I slept at 3pm then woke up at around 5. Whoo. What a tiring day, but how enjoyable. I wanted to see Thalia but I don't want to bother her so I stayed in the cabin with Rosette Maredd, an olive skinned tall girl who had blue eyes and wavy jet black hair. She told me about Percy Jackson and I was so fascinated. I wanted to meet him soon. Finally, the horn blew. Rosette and I filed in with the other Hermes campers and we began to pace towards the dining pavilion.

I caught sight of Keempee standing at the pavilion gazing at me. I ran towards him then jumped as I hugged him. I missed my budyy! Other campers looked at us but I ignored them What's important now was Keempee's okay. He went towards the woods after we discussed things.

I sat beside Rosette, then began to eat dinner. Rosette told me that you can request whatever you want drink you want to. So I requested Sprite and voila! Sprite in my goblet!

My fellow cabinmates for a while were having a good time. Joking and laughing. Unaware, Rosette and I joined it and we boomed with laughter. I glanced at the Poseidon table and noticed that a boy was sitting alone. He must be Percy Jackson, the heroic camper of the camp. He had jet black hair and sea green eyes. He looked good. He-he.

I looked away because I don't want to be caught staring. I looked up the stars and I felt glad. I feel like I was really destined to be demigod.