JAIL UwU

we woke up at about 5am to go get in the car and start driving home. about 4 hours later we returned to los angeles. jack helped me get all my stuff out of the car. we all walk into the house spliting into our rooms. franny greets me and congratulates me on my engagement, along with christian. "ya know im proud of you, but your pretty young, are you sure you want this so early?" he asks. i scoff "do i want it? i love jack with all my heart, i legit want to spend the rest of my life with him."  "alright love ya sport" he says ruffleing my hair, i roll my eyes. 

daniel walks out of his room and gave me a dirty look, "what dani?" i say with aditude. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT YOU GOT ENGAGED AND DIDNT INVITE ME? NOR TELL ME." he yells, "ЧТО ТЫ ХОЧЕШЬ, ЧТОБЫ Я ПЕРЕСТАЛА ЛЮБИТЬ ЕГО? ОН МОЙ ВСЕ. "

(WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO QUIT LOVING HIM? HES MY EVERYTHING)

"OLIVIA YOUR 19 YOUR SO YOUNG, YOU DO NOT NEED A HUSBAND"

Christian stands up and defends me. "if she loves him she loves him leave it alone daniel"

"shut the fuck up before i sock you" he said pointing a finger at christian.

"SHEEEEESHHHH" Zach said, "just shut up zach". i stomp up to mine and jacks shared room.

_____

we begin to hear some very loud yelling downstairs. jack and i go downstairs, christian and daniel are still arguing. i grabbed my keys threw on my slides and opened the front door and tried to walk out but daniel grabbed my arm and yanked me back. i looked up at him,  he yelled at me   "YOU. ARE. NOT. MARRYING. JACK." I yanked back and then left driving to the colbys house.

____

Jacks pov;
Right when olivia left i punched daniel leaving him shocked, he then punched back. ow. crit tried to break us up but chouldnt.

____

Mias pov; i walked in with cheyenne in my arms then stoped and stared at jack and daniel fighting. i stepped outside pulling my phone out and dialed 911. 

___

the cops pulled up and rushed into the house detaining jack, and daniel. they stood them up and took them to their cars questioning them. they hopped in the cars and drove away with the boys in the cars.

___

(back to normal pov)

i got to colbys house and rushed in tara saw me and came running up to me "hey olivia" she hugged ]me "umm wheres colby i need to talk to him" "hes upstairs" i ran upstairs and ran over to him "colby"   "what?" "daniel and jack are fighting'' "why?" he asks. "because daniel doesnt want me to marry jack but i love him to-" colby interups me "wait- marry?" he asks with a concerened expression. "yeah, marry." "olivia- your 19. are you serious" "yes.". "Im 23 and i wouldnt even think about proposing to amber." "well its different colby" " what do you mean its different?" "Well you and amber have only been together for less than 7 months. while me and jack have been together for 3 years." "think about all the horrible things he has done to you, you desereve better" "colby. people can change" " it doesnt work like that olivia you dont know how many people could actually love you." "jack does love me why are you being such a bitch." "im being a bitch?" "olivia in just trying to get it throungh your head that hes not the right one for you." "yes he is and i know this because he makes me truely happy. and why would you even care?!" "because I LOVE YOU" and right then Amber walked in.

CLIFF HANGERRRR <3

wrote by : @ifuckinghatefoil

lollll