the fight and partay

my parents got back from their trip 30 minutes into the movie they always left for months at times but apparently they were back i jumped when they walked in "oh hey guys" they ignored me and talked to each other "where's the boys olivia" i froze at what my mom said and looked at mia "uh today was jacks birthday so they went and hung out with him" she didn't respond to that either i texted daniel
olivia|daniel moms home
dani| ok that sounds like a personal problem
olivia| your at a club
dani| good job
olivia| just be silent when you get home
dani| ok
my parents went to bed and we waited for the boys for about 3 hours before we fell asleep on the couch
dani| unlock the door we're almost home we took an uber
olivia| k one second
i unlocked it then we went to my room to sleep but they all came in 5 minutes later and they were being loud so we walked downstairs "go to your room if your gonna be loud" they all ignored me then i saw a bunch of girls in the house i grabbed daniel by the ear and pulled him into the other room "daniel james seavey get these people out of the house before you wake up mom and dad and go to bed now" i let him up "geez fine" he went and got them out and i got the rest of them in daniels room i woke up around 11:00 am mia was still sleeping i went downstairs and ate breakfast only my parents were awake "mom where's frankie" she looked up at me "my moms shouldn't you already know that" she looked back down at her phone "oh ok" my dad walked downstairs and kissed my head then went to the fridge "fuck off you creep" my mom looked up at me in shock "don't talk to your dad like that" i flipped her off and finished my bowl of cereal "not my dad he's my father"
(a father is someone who donates his sperm and thinks he's done his duty in life which as a dad is someone who wakes up every day and serves for his kid as in caring and loving them) i went into my room changed then left with mia
jack|where are you
olivia|with mia
jack|your always gone 🙁
olivia|early bird gets the worm i am the worm and mia is the early bird 🐥
jack|when get back 🙄🦶🏻
olivia|never😩🧍🏻‍♀️
jack|🏋🏼
olivia|🧘🏻‍♀️
i put my phone down and talked to mia "there's a party tonight" we both smiled "what time" "8:00 tonight" i nodded "k i'll be there if you are" she nodded "k do you wanna go get food and since it's 1:00 we can get outfits" she nodded again we left and got food then shopped for a few hours i got back home at 6:00 pm jack was playing gta while my parents were in the kitchen "i'm back" my parents looked at me then back at their phones i went and sat by jack "hey baby" i put my head on his shoulder "hey princess" "can we go to a party tonight" "yea sure i guess when" "8:00" "ok sounds good" "imma go shower then get ready" he kissed me then i got up and showered did my hair and makeup then changed i wore a black carhart jacket with a hell boy black crop top black ripped jeans and doc martens it was 7:30 when i got done i asked if the rest of the boys wanted to go and they said no so i called mia and asked her for the address once i got off the phone jack got ready and we talked for a few "ok it's time let's go" i grabbed his hand and got into the car outside mia got there the same time as us jack saw someone he knew kissed me then went and hung out with them me and mia walked around and ate snacks mia looked behind me worried when i looked where she was jack was dancing with a girl and she was hugging on him "olivia i know you try to let your boyfriend go out and have fun but nows the time you step in and be a overprotective girlfriend" i just rolled my eyes "i would but i don't want to seem jealous" she grabbed my arm and took me over to him "tell him how you feel about him with other girls" i looked at her then jack "jack im not comfortable with you hanging out with other girls" he rolled his eyes by that time i knew he was being a little off "let it go i'm not cheating" i didn't want to be mean or say anything else but i decided to make a dumb decision "you did last time" he stepped closer to me "i thought we fucking got over that" i kinda stepped back "i'm sorry i cant get over the fact you cheated on me" he grabbed my wrists and held me close "shut the fuck up god damn" he let go of me then walked off i wanted to leave "let's go" i got up and started walking out "but what about jack" i didn't answer until i got in her car "fuck jack if he doesn't want to respect me he can go home alone" i wiped a tear from my eye i thought he would break up with me over a fight "ok then wanna sleep at my place" i nodded and she left when we got there i turned off my phone completely to watch a movie and fall asleep the next morning i woke up before mia and checked my phone i had 4 missed calls and 10 texts from jack i shut it off again and woke her up to take me home when i got back i walked into my room and took off my jacket and stood looking at my picture wall for a second when i felt cold hands touch on my waist i knew it was jack he kissed my neck and cheek i took his hands off my waist and walked out ignoring what he mumbled i sat in the kitchen on my phone not paying attention to anyone or anything scrolling on instagram until my phone died i walked back into my room grabbed my charger and walked back down except i watched youtube on the tv jack had left with everyone else except corbyn he came and sat down with me "why aren't you and jack talking or hanging out" i continued searching for videos "cause he pissed me off" he said nothing after two videos i got up and went to change all i did was put on shorts and longer socks when i walked back out i bumped into my father and he looked me up and down the smirked all i did was flip him off and kept walking after an hour or two jack and the rest got back jack came and sat next to me i ignored him and kept looking at the tv corbyn got up and walked upstairs jack looked at me and i ignored him "what's your problem olivia" i didn't say anything "tell me" i still didn't say anything "olivia please" i finally answered "you pissed me off yesterday jack"

i hate this story love this cliffhanger BAHAHA-me👁👅👁