"What's that?"

"Very deep, exquisitely sensitive and the queen of mind-blowing orgasms. Many doubt their existence, and I had begun leaning that way, wondering whether it's all myth and blather."

"I don't know the layout in there – well, not beyond there being the G-spot part way in and the cervix at the end."

"The cervix isn't at the end. Behind it is the posterior fornix, and beyond that is the cul-de-sac, the end of the road. I'll show you. I've some good anatomy illustrations bookmarked." I churned my hips. "One shows all the erogenous spots in here, and it should help you to find the cul-de-sac again."

"We can look at that after we've showered." He began withdrawing, then he stopped. "This'll make a mess. I must have pumped a litre into you. Might be better if I keep you plugged and carry you."

"Oooh! I'd love that." I giggled. "But how would you?"

"I'm thinking a piggyfront might work."

"What's that?"

"Like a piggyback but with you impaled and clinging to my front. It should work."

It did work – and delightfully so. Then, as we stood in the shower washing each other, he knelt to get a better look, and I winced. What if he thinks they're too long? Too dark?

"Oh, my! What awesome labia, Gigi. I had hoped they'd be well-developed. So much more to play with like this."

I released my breath. "Mmmm! Can hardly wait." Oh, God! Is there anything wrong with this man?

As he stood again, I grabbed Buddy. "Puberty was very kind to us both, Dunc." While I pulled back his foreskin and washed the head, I rambled, "I've always wondered about the dichotomy with porn – how it usually features a well-developed penis, yet matches it with an undeveloped vulva. The flip side would be to mate a micropenis with a well-endowed pussy."

"Wow! Never thought of it that way. But that's so spot-on."

A while later, as we dried each other, Dunc said, "You should show me the anatomy drawings before we resume, Gigi." He chuckled. "Just in case we get carried away, and I've not looked at the roadmap."

I giggled. "Now, who has the poetic phrasing? It's a fine idea, but we've now no wifi."

"Your old router is still behind the flatscreen. I can reconnect it, and your computer should automatically see it and connect. Then to be safe, change the password."

While he reconnected the router, I went downstairs to get my computer, then back up in the bedroom, I logged in and changed the password. Then I opened a bookmarked page and expanded it.

 Then I opened a bookmarked page and expanded it

"Here's your roadmap, Dunc."

"Wow! Complex in there. So, show me the cul-de-sac; I don't see it labelled."

"They call it the P-Spot here, the posterior fornix beyond the cervix. Never managed to find it until you did."

I opened another bookmarked page

I opened another bookmarked page. "Here's one showing where you come into the picture, Dunc. This shows that with arousal, the vagina lengthens, and the uterus elevates. But with your length, you can reach all the way into the cul-de-sac and still have some left to apply pressure. And listen to what it says here – Direct stimulation of this area can lead to intense orgasmic contractions in many women, but unlike the clitoris, the spot doesn't suffer from post-orgasmic over-sensitivity, so the pleasuring can continue to exhaustion."

"Damn, I'm sorry, Gigi."

"What? Why?"

"I blew my wad, preventing me from continuing to pleasure you."

"Oh, God! Can I keep you? I'll let you practice restraint."

"I'd love that, Gigi."

<><><>

Points to consider in this chapter:

Do you sense that Gigi now sees Dunc as more than just another hookup?

What do you think about Gigi's analysis of mismatched organs in porn?

If you enjoyed this chapter, please click the star to let me and Wattpad know.