22. Spot On

I had guided Duncan to the speed and technique I preferred, and while I revelled in another deliciously long and slow thrust, my bubble was burst by a buzzing downstairs. He paused mid-stroke and asked, "What's that?"

"The entry phone."

"Do you need to answer it?"

"And interrupt this? Not a chance. I've never been fucked with such – no, let me correct that. I've never been made love to with such passion."

He chuckled, then resumed the slow, deep thrusting. "A heat-of-the-moment opinion, Gianna."

"Not at all, Dunc. No exaggeration."

"Dunc. I like that. May I call you Gigi?"

"Ummm. Oh, God! Press there again."

"Where?"

"The deep."

"Here?"

"Oh, yeah. Ummm! Keep it there. Unnh! Press. Unnh! More. Oh, fuck! Fuuu..."

As I convulsed, Dunc asked, "Is that the fabled G-spot?"

"No," I panted. "Cul..." After another shudder, I added, "de sac."

"Should I continue? Or wait until you're done?"

I shuddered again. "Keep pressing. Unnh! There. Unnh!"

"Your contractions have me near popping. May I?"

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes, yes, yes."

A brief while later, a loud howl filled the room as Buddy pulsed deep within me, adding to my continuing orgasmic bliss. I grabbed Dunc's butt cheeks and pulled him closer – deeper than I had thought possible – triggering a new bout of convulsions, blurring my mind.

When I finally regained focus, I realised I was still saying, "Yes, yes, yes."

Dunc's howl had morphed into deep guttural moans as he clung to me and twitched. Then, a while later, when he had calmed, he asked, "Gigi?" He paused. "May I call you Gigi?"

"Ummm. I'd love that."

"And may I tell you that I love you?"

I giggled. "Of course, you may."

"I love you, Gigi."

"Ummm! That's so sweet." I paused to assess my feelings. "I suppose I must love you, as well, Dunc – if I could find my romantic bone. I don't want you to leave, so that's a good sign, isn't it? That must show that I do love you."

He tightened the embrace. "I sense that you do, Gigi. Very strongly. And you certainly show that you do."

"Okay, then. I love you."

"Oh, wow! So, what's next?"

"We're a sticky mess down there, so a shower. Then we can come back here and explore."

"Um, okay. But that's not what I had meant. What's next with us? You don't want me to leave, and nor do I want to."

"Oh!" I giggled. "You meant the bigger picture. Us. Yeah, what do we do with us?"

"What would you like to do?"

"Keep you forever – if you promise to continue giving me orgasms like that."

He chuckled. "Surely you've had orgasms before."

"Never like this one. So powerful. So all-enveloping."

"Then you truly do love me."

"Likely another indication. Maybe that allowed me to relax enough to finally have a cul-de-sac one."