•BONUS CHAPTER•

One Year Later

"And that wraps up the last photoshoot of this week, my love~" Jungkook spoke up and pulled the camera away from his face, revealing a bright and contagious smile. He watched Jimin brush his own dark blue hair back and rush up to his lover just to look over the photos he just took.

      "Finally, I thought this week would never end~ and as always, the photos are amazing!" Jimin said happily as Jungkook held Jimin's hands within his own

"Finally, I thought this week would never end~ and as always, the photos are amazing!" Jimin said happily as Jungkook held Jimin's hands within his own. Having their matching promise rings gain the attention of some of the staff members.

After a year, Jimin was able to get through the anxiety he had of being watched while having his photos taken.Through this, he was able to allow his team to walk in little by little in order for them to be present while the two worked. Along with the big changes in his life, he finally changed the mold he was forced into long ago and finally felt free. The smiles he gave to the world were true and he felt happy now. As for Jungkook, he finally became well-known for doing what he loves. All his hard work managed to support his new life and better his career. He now deemed himself a good fit in this lifestyle, he lived with Jimin now and no longer felt out of place when he worked with his lover. This new life with Jimin was perfect for him now.

"Alright, lovebirds!" Called out Seokjin as he stepped up to the two with a tablet glued to his hands. "That wraps up the final week of this shoot! Next week, Jimin, you have a meeting with Namjoon to discuss further promotions many are offering you. You know how Namjoon is, he wants your input before scheduling them."

"Thank you. Am I finished for the day, or do I have another meeting with my therapist?" Jimin asked as Seokjin shook his head.

"Not at all! The only one here who has a meeting is me. It's my weekly meeting with my Namjoon discussing certain things," Seokjin mentioned before his eyes widened at what he just said. "Erase that from your mind or die... I'm leaving!" The Prince Charming sputtered before turning red and walking away. Hearing them laugh every second he walked away until he completely left the room.

"Well, we have the day off. Do you want to head home and finish what we started?~" Jimin asked and turned to Jungkook. Giving him a sultry stare while Jungkook continued to look through the photos within the camera.

"I would love to, but we have to stop by my studio. I haven't been there for a while and Taehyung just wants me to sign a few confirmations for construction in the studio room," Jungkook replied as Jimin only chuckled and looked away.

"Oh, Jungkook... you must enjoy making me wait like this." Jimin's words fell into a whisper as he turned his body to face Jungkook. Next, he was guiding Jungkook's right hand along his waist discreetly. Causing the camera to hang from its strap hooked over the nape of Jungkook's neck.

"You haven't even eaten lunch yet and you already have plans for dessert, hm? It won't take long~" Jungkook whispered to Jimin and continued to run his hand along Jimin's waist until he pulled it back. Staring at Jimin once more. "Go get dressed, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can leave."