Chapter 30: How I Feel About You

The trio made it to a grill restaurant where they longed to order many drinks and eat as much as they could to celebrate a long and busy week. As soon as they arrived at the restaurant, they were seated at a table of four chairs while Taehyung sat across from Yoongi and Jungkook. Of course, Jungkook made sure he sat next to the one he hoped to bond with from the very beginning. Only believing that tonight will be the night he will finally get to know so much more.

When they began to order many drinks and the pork belly for the grill that stood at the center of their table, Jungkook tried his best to figure out how to contain himself when he drinks. He knew overstepping his boundaries will only complicate the night further if he wasn't careful, but it wasn't going to be easy for a man like him not to turn down a drink. After a long week of hard work, Jungkook longed to let loose for the night and enjoy a bottle or two. His worrisome thoughts were pending to fly over his head in seconds.

"Ah, I am so glad we were able to go out, just the three of us! If only all of us could get drunk tonight," Taehyung mentioned and listened to Yoongi scoff in seconds.

"At the same time, I'm glad I won't be drinking much tonight. I know you have a knack at over drinking in a way of showing off, Taehyung!" Yoongi teased. Listening to Jungkook laugh and turn his head to the older man sitting right by him.

"You would be surprised at how bad Taehyung could handle a drink. Just a few shots and he's gone!"

"What?! No..." Taehyung shot back and leaned back against the chair and shook his head quickly. "I'll have you know, I'm a King when it comes to drinking. All my friends said so, I just took so much on that night we went clubbing, Jungkook! I promise!" Taehyung continued and listened to Yoongi laugh.

Jungkook wanted to continue teasing Taehyung, but he kept looking over at Yoongi each time he spoke and enjoyed the sight of his innocent smile to his pale face. Who would have thought that a man so professional and hardworking would be this great to be around? Jungkook knew this was where his stability stood and all the simple parts of his life relied when the storm outside only confused him even more. Having an admiration towards Yoongi supplied him with a sturdy mindset and inspired him to work hard each and every day even when he became lazy when he was distracted by Jimin.

"Jungkook," Yoongi called out and broke Jungkook free from his thoughts almost instantly. Leaving the young man to turn red at the face and flinch. "I feel bad that I haven't spoken to you or made any efforts to do so outside of work. In the environment of the workspace, I felt a little nervous to have my best face on at work!" Yoongi confessed and watched Jungkook tilt his head with a smile.

"I'm younger than you, if anything I would try my best to make sure I knew what I was doing each and every day. You two are older than me and I'm the boss... I feel like I have to be professional all the time," Jungkook answered as he looked over at Taehyung.

"Don't start, Jungkook! You haven't been professional lately, so it's great to see you have your moments of fun! You're a great friend, but being a boss lately seems to be difficult for you to keep up with." Taehyung's words left Jungkook raising a brow until he listened to Yoongi's voice add onto it.

"You shouldn't take it personal, no one is forcing you to be professional before us. It's okay to take time off and procrastinate a little. No one is going to hold it against you as of right now. You're still a young man, learn to have some fun and not be so uptight with yourself!" Yoongi eased Jungkook's mind. Somehow his stability left him silencing his thoughts for the night and allowing him to enjoy the moment.

Carefully, Yoongi patted the young man's back as the bottles finally arrived at the table along with the raw pork belly for the grill. Throughout that very moment, Jungkook watched Yoongi smile and laugh at the stories Taehyung told the two. Could this be Jungkook finally learning Yoongi's true character? If so, the young man enjoyed it so far and felt guilty that he didn't push himself to know the man sooner.