Chapter 11: Touch Me

"And now it's just the two of us again," Jimin spoke to Jungkook before walking forward and looking at the young photographer in the eyes. "I'm so glad to be able to work with you again, Jungkook..."

       "You know, I didn't expect you to return for another photoshoot, did you really enjoy my work?" Jungkook asked into a smile as he watched Jimin make his way over to the set and drop onto the comfortable, white, bed.

       "Of course I did, I said it was amazing... so I had to come back. You're very talented, I can't wait for your business to take off," Jimin added on and looked Jungkook in the eyes as he laid over the bed. Continuing the tease with only just the glare of his doe eyes. "When it does... you'll be too busy to open for me on Sundays~"

      "Ah, don't say that..." Jungkook let out a chuckle as he held his camera in his hands and set it into focus. Making sure that the lighting was just right before he could take pictures of the older model. "I'll always make time for you, how could I not? You benefited my work greatly. There will always be an exception for you," Jungkook replied and noticed the smile Jimin made as he watched him through the lenses.

     "You shouldn't spoil me, I already get what I want every day, don't add onto it!" Jimin giggled and continued to look at Jungkook.

      "I'm not spoiling you, think of it as a kind act of gratitude... just like those roses you gave me," Jungkook mentioned and took a test picture of Jimin before he pulled the camera away from his face and looked into the screen. Seeing that the lighting suited the photos perfectly.

      "Those roses... you know... I never really gave any of my photographers roses like that. So, my manager; Namjoon, was very intrigued the moment you said that," Jimin mentioned as Jungkook smiled to himself.

     "I guess I'm special, aren't I?"

      "You are... I don't ever feel this happy when I'm working, there's something about the way you tend to light up a studio with just your presence. I admire that from passionate creators like you," Jimin continued. Always watching the photographer as he held the camera up to his face.

       "I appreciate that, Jimin. You're such a kind soul," Jungkook replied as he watched Jimin sit up and look towards the camera. "First one..."

      Jimin sat criss crossed over the middle of the bed and looked at Jungkook. Placing his hands down at the center as he began to pose for Jungkook. Displaying his angel look for the camera and the rest of the world to see, but Jungkook had a feeling that this wasn't Jimin's true self by now.

      Jungkook took many pictures of this pose until he stopped, watching Jimin return to laying down and looking up at the ceiling; he tucked his left hand under his head and stuck out the elbow as the other hand rested over his chest. With that, he awaited Jungkook to take his pictures.

     "You know.... Jungkook... you're free to move me into any pose you think will suit me..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook set the camera down. "I may be a model and should know how to pose when it comes to these shoots, but I don't mind letting you take the lead for these as well."

      "Oh, alright then..." Jungkook replied as he snapped another picture before stepping up to the bed. Not realizing the smile Jimin had over his face as the younger approached him.

      Jungkook then lowered Jimin's right hand over the chest just so he could set it over his abdomen. In that moment, the angel's stares over the younger one deepened as his mind went empty while Jungkook added a few touch ups to the pose. Afterwards, Jungkook slowly raised Jimin's knee up. Sliding it up slightly and making Jimin let out a deep exhale he didn't know he was holding. He allowed Jungkook to fix up some of the poses, but at the same time Jungkook's touches were unpredictable to the point where Jimin didn't know what part the photographer was going to fix up next.