Chapter 34: Lost In You~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

This was the devil in his arms. The tempting devil that managed to seduce him with every stare while they were alone. On the other hand, it wasn't enough to hide the sweet innocence Jimin faked to the world. After wearing such a mask his whole life, his face was beginning to stick with the mold he hid his true self behind.

Jungkook knew what he felt was different. Yet, he laid there, looking at Jimin as he slept. Carefully caressing his perfect little face gently. There, Jungkook knew he was losing himself further and further at the sight of the fallen angel he managed to capture in his arms. They were only in a 'special' relationship, but they were bound to feel like this towards each other, right? Jungkook still couldn't get rid of the idea of how clingy Jimin was when he hoped to be the only one on his mind. Was he aware of what he said?

Further into his delicate stares that decorated Jimin's beautiful face with ribbons of gold, Jimin's eyes pulled apart and latched onto Jungkook. Instantly causing the young man to increase his own breathing so suddenly and freeze in place with a red hue completely overcoming the pale face of his. His heart never ceased to slow down at the sight of the beautiful man.

"Jeon Jungkook... are you watching me sleep?~" Jimin whispered into a soft smirk. Running his careful hands up Jungkook's chest to rest over his shoulders. Keeping him in place and returning the subtle touches he felt in his sleep.

"Maybe I was," the young man whispered and finally sat up where Jimin followed along and sat across from him on the bed. "I could barely hold onto what happened... so if I did something wrong, please know that I'm sorry-"

"You didn't do anything wrong, Jungkook! You were just drunk and you invited me over. That's all there is to it," Jimin mentioned and looked at the man's chiseled chest. "You also took a shower to sober up. Don't worry, nothing else happened."

"You stayed here, even after I called you just to stay and watch over me?" Jungkook wondered as he watched the smile appear over Jimin's face.

"I know our relationship isn't like that, but I just wanted to stay here a little longer and make sure you were alright. Leaving you alone like this just didn't seem right. Besides..." Jimin then moved in closer to his special partner before sitting over his lap to run his hands up his body once again. "I didn't come here for just one thing... you owe me~"

"I shouldn't have awakened the devil, now I have to face the consequences," Jungkook whispered into a sly tone that made Jimin smirk and cup the younger's face while he grinded his hips forward so shamelessly.

"A consequence?~ so is this torture for you, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered against the young man's ear. Teasing him and pressing his gentle kisses down the side of his neck. "I guess I should stop here, hm?"

"Jimin, don't you ever stop..." Jungkook whispered before he quickly pressed Jimin's body against the bed. Pinning him down and kissing his plump lips. Despite the small headache he was getting, Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin and hover over his body like he didn't just wake up from getting blackout drunk.

Just then, Jungkook slowly turned Jimin's body to make him face down on the bed. With that, Jungkook continued to kiss the side of Jimin's neck until he held onto his hips. Pressing his crotch against Jimin's rear and gripping onto his toned hips eagerly. However, this left Jimin to huff and open his eyes. Instantly snapping out of the sensation and becoming anxious so suddenly.

"Jungkook... Jungkook..." Jimin breathed softly with the hint of worry filling the tone to his trembling voice until Jungkook quickly caught onto it. He quickly stopped kissing Jimin by his neck at that very moment and looked at him.