Chapter 29: My Happiness

Jimin felt as if he was suffocating in the comfort of his own home. The walls closed in and simulated a locked space where he had no other choice to accept his defeat of being captured in one place. He dried his own tears quickly; not wanting Namjoon to worry but it was already too late. The older man was already staring in concern and hoping to help, but how could he? How could he help a broken man and find out what made him feel this way? Namjoon believed it was just the pressure, so he leaned in and patted Jimin's back carefully.

"Shh... I know it's a lot of work... but maybe, if you can reach out to the Director, maybe he will relieve you of the workload. He favors you more than anyone so I know the moment you go into his office to tell him that, he'll change it up just for you," Namjoon promised. The older man wanted to be right so badly, he didn't expect anything else to be attached to his words, but Jimin only shook his head through the tears he desperately tried to dry.

"No... no... this is fine..." Jimin mentioned to himself as he let out a sigh and closed his teary doe gaze so abruptly. "I can manage it, I-"

There, Namjoon reached over to the younger model's shoulder and kept it there as he looked at the man. Concern fled through the caring stare he kept at the man in hopes of cheering Jimin up and comforting him.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon wondered as Jimin only looked away and nodded his head. Not wanting to go on any further. Leaving Namjoon to sigh and finally pull his hand back. "Make sure you take your medications today, Jimin..." The man concluded before finally leaving Jimin alone.

Namjoon didn't want to see Jimin pushing himself for a break on the schedule, but there was no other option for him other than meeting with the Director on his own. But for some reason, Jimin refused to do so in any way. Namjoon knew there was something off about the way the Director became very fond of Jimin, but also got out of his way just to put Jimin on every project there was. Overworking the young idol while Namjoon wanted to do so much to relieve Jimin's stress, but he had no idea how to when the Director would only stop if Jimin showed up to his office.

"How... how will I ever get a break from this madness?!" Jimin hissed to himself and couldn't fight back the tears now. Luckily for him, Namjoon was just outside, waiting for the man. Giving Jimin some privacy as he thought on what to do. "I don't even know when I could see my happiness... Jungkook..." Jimin thought on and sat on the bed to run his hand through his light blond hair in frustration. "At this rate, I won't be able to see him during the day... but only at midnight when everyone is fast asleep."

One of the most important things as to why Jimin wanted to have more time was to see Jungkook more often. However, he couldn't have that since the Director piled an abundance of projects on Jimin's shoulders. Weighing him down whenever he wanted to fly away; but there was no escape for him. He would always remain trapped in one place for as long as he was famous.

Out of longing for his happiness, Jimin tried to stand his ground and pulled out his phone to call the Director. He didn't want to contact that man, but he wanted to make time and have his days off. So Jimin called and called, but there was no answer until he received a text message from the Director himself so suddenly.

Director Sung:
"Remember what I said, My Angel.
If you want to talk business, see me at my office.... Alone. I'll be waiting for you here~"

Jimin hesitated to look at the message and within seconds, he threw his phone across the room and gripped all ten fingers onto the locks of his blond hair and began to cry helplessly.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Jimin cried to himself. Panting heavily through his tears as he sat before his own bed on the ground and curled up. Hugging his own knees and hoping to be in a better place at the moment; a better and safer space that made him happy, a better place that just so happened to be in Jungkook's arms.