Chapter 33: Those Sweet Chills

Jimin wasn't aware that his words were not normal. He was so used to growing happy with Jungkook, the thought or even the sight of the young photographer was enough to turn a bad day into a great one. The way Jimin longed to keep him at all costs was concerning, but Jungkook wasn't able to catch onto it. He wasn't very stable to catch onto anything except for reading the atmosphere around him.

"He's mine... all mine... I don't want anyone else to come in between us. What will I do if I lose him to someone else? I can't risk that. I don't think my mentality could take such a thing," Jimin thought and caressed the side of the drunk man's face carefully before pressing his forehead against the young man carefully. Smiling at the warm sensation that overcame him.

To Jungkook, the young man couldn't dare to hide his red face. The way his heart began to pound at the sight of Jimin only made his thoughts grow silent. In a moment where he was only drunk and slowly aiming to sober up for Jimin, he couldn't help but to wonder about what he felt. Staring into the eyes of the devilishly handsome man, sent a shiver racing down his spine as Jimin then began to catch onto this. Giggling and moving in closer to cling onto the young man completely until he climbed over his body and towered over him with a smirk. No longer giggling and smiling.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as he looked up at the beautiful man, sitting over his hips and continuing the sultry stare Jungkook loved so much. Teasing him with his gaze as if he wasn't trying to avoid the tension for the time being.

"Talk to me~"

"I wanna rail you...."

"Rail me?" Jimin asked into a whisper as he leaned in and smirked once his lips were just hovering over Jungkook's lips as a tease. "You mean you want to fuck me on this bed right here?~ no... you can't," Jimin whispered and dragged his hands up his chest. "You invited me over and you're still drunk. I won't let you touch me until you're completely sober." Jimin's sly words haunted the drunk man. Jungkook watched the older man rest his body over his and cling onto him like a child. "But, I'll make it up to you by hugging you like this as you rest. Sober up for me... I want you to think of me even when you're not intoxicated."

Jimin longed to be a drug; an addicting drug that left Jungkook wanting more and more until a limit wasn't defined in any of their vocabularies. Jimin wanted Jungkook to feel the glee he received from the young man and wanted to keep him. But keeping him safe was going to be more difficult than he imagined since the young photographer himself was a very curious and determined one. Jimin rested his head over the man's chest and closed his eyes but all he could think of was smiling at the racing heart Jungkook possessed.

"Drunk Jungkook is very energetic," Jimin whispered and ran his fingers down Jungkook's chest where his heart remained. Keeping the smile on his face before noticing how red the apples of Jungkook's cheeks were. "Jungkook, your face is red, your heart is pounding and you smell like you bathed in soju... do you want to take a shower to cool off?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook was now staring at the ceiling before he shook his head. "Why not? Keeping the same clothes won't do you any better."

"I don't want to move, Jimin... Jimin, you fit so well on my chest... stay there!" Jungkook said softly and looked at the man before letting out a laugh and shaking his head. "You can't move and I won't move!"

"Come on, I'll take care of you. Just so when you wake up, you'll be able to smile knowing that I watched over you. If I was someone else, I would have left you to rest like this. I won't let you."

"No, Jimin- ah don't move..."

"How bad could taking a shower be?"

"The water gets everywhere!"