Chapter 64: The Devil I Love (FINALE)

"You... love me...?" Jungkook whispered and smiled through his own tears. Enjoying the sound of someone returning the words he hoped to receive instead of being rejected like before. Jungkook watched as Jimin dried every tear that escaped his gaze while they smiled in sync.

"Of course I do! I didn't show it all before... I used to brush it away because I was scared but now, I'm strong and it's all thanks to you," Jimin said and continued to dry the tears that escaped from Jungkook's round gaze. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so happy! I've never felt this way before..." Jungkook replied and pressed his head against Jimin's forehead. Continuing to deepen the smile over his red face. "My first to everything... I guess you can say you're my first love!"

"And you're my first true love..." Jimin whispered and before he could say anything else, Jungkook quickly moved his head in and began to kiss the one he loves and understands now. Not only because they were in love, but also because he wanted to assure his safety, his trust and make him happy every waking moment. Jungkook kissed Jimin while the blushes on their faces deepened with just the sweet warmth erupting from in between their lips.

"Mh~" Jimin hummed and smiled into the kiss until his eyes opened and locked onto the two bowls of hot kimchi fried rice sitting on the counter. With that, a giggle erupted from Jimin's lips as he pulled away and looked at Jungkook. Still holding him close with a grin that never seemed to fade away. "Jungkook, did you really make me something while I was gone too?"

"Oh... yeah, I wanted to remind you of that day we spent at my place. Our first meal together. With everything that has been going on, I was so worried about you and hoped to ease your mind when you came back..." Jungkook added on and caressed the side of Jimin's face carefully. Looking into his eyes with nothing but true love for him. "I missed having you sleep in my arms last night, but it was for the best. I'm glad you became strong enough to do something not many would ever dream of doing."

"You're the one to praise here, I did it all because you are my pillar of strength. Jungkook, I love you..." Jimin knew he couldn't stop saying those words. After suppressing those emotions before, he finally felt like he could breathe without having to change the conversation and turn his face away at every blush. He freed himself completely from the endless fear he lived in. "Jungkook, are you going to stay with me and keep the job as my personal photographer? Or is that too much?"

"Well, Jimin... I've only experienced working here just once, so I can't really say. Remember, I have a studio to run and have my own place. I can't just drop everything right now, is that okay?" Jungkook assured and expected Jimin to tempt him in order to change his mind, but Jimin stood there, smiling and closing his eyes from the feeling of his face being caressed by the one who held his heart. From the warmth of his hand touching the side of Jimin's face, Jungkook began to notice the cute tint of red erupting from the apples of Jimin's beautiful face. "You're cute when you blush like that... I'm so glad you won't hide it from me."

"Of course I won't. Ah, Jungkook, take your time, I don't want to force you to stay if you love me!" Jimin giggled and smiled before opening his eyes and latching them onto Jungkook's gaze. "But, I don't want anyone else to take my photos, only you... my personal photographer~"

"Now that, I don't mind at all~" the young man spoke softly and kissed Jimin's cheek right after. "So, this means we will be more than friends and more than just sex partners now, right?"

"Mh... best friends?"

"No, more than that, Jimin!" Jungkook laughed and cupped his lover's face.

"Super best friends?"

"No."

"Quadruple power deluxe best friends with a hint of-"