𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎.

excuse mistakes.

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍__________________________________________

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
__________________________________________

Justice's body dropped to the floor as blood poured out her mouth.

"Help me!" she said breathlessly as she held on to her neck that was leaking blood.

Ashanti turned to run and Raheem shot her in her thigh, making her let out an ear-piercing scream.

He put his attention back on Justice, standing in front of her while she choked on her blood with wide eyes.

Raheem shot her twice in the head with no remorse and sighed as her body went limp.

He turned to Ashanti, only to see her gone.

Meanwhile...

Ashanti was up in Justice's office with blood leaking from her leg.

She dialed Nasir's number and put the phone to her ear as it rang.

"GET TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE NOW!" she said whispered into the phone.

"What's going on?!" Nasir asked in a panic, as he walked out to his car, checking his mother's camera.

His eyes widened when he saw his mother's dead body on the kitchen floor and Raheem walking toward the stairs.

"ASHANTI?" Raheem yelled into the house as he started to panic.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS YOU AT BITCH." He yelled as he walked up the stairs.

"I'm pulling up, stay on the phone!" Nasir yelled into the phone as he turned down his mom's street.

But it was too late.

Raheem walked into the office and saw a crying Ashanti, rubbing her stomach and holding onto her leg.

"Please don't do this Raheem, I'm pregnant with your baby." she cried as Raheem cocked his gun.

Raheem walked toward her and lightly touched her stomach.

But that didn't phase him one bit.

Raheem pulled the trigger firing two shots to her stomach and one to her head, making her die instantly.

Nasir jumped at the sound of the gunshots and sped down Justice's street.

But by the time he got to the house, Raheem was already gone.

______________________________________

rip justice and Ashanti. 🪦

thoughts?