𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢.

excuse mistakes.

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍_________________________________________

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

Justice sat at her desk, watching the cameras as Raheem attempted to climb through the window.

She sat there with her gun placed on her desk shaking her head.

She couldn't possibly think of a reason as to why Raheem was climbing through her bathroom window at 4 in the morning, but she was surely about to find out.

Justice decided to meet him in the hallway before he could get up her stairs.

She stood up from her desk, gun on her hip, and proceeded to walk down the stairs.

There stood Raheem with his gun to her head.

Justice jumped feeling the cold metal on her head.

"Raheem? What are you doing?" Justice asked in a shaky voice.

Even though she had a gun on her, she knew it was no way for her to grab it before he pulled his trigger.

Raheem stood there shaking nervously with his finger on the trigger.

Was he really about to kill the lady who helped him out the most?

Yes.

Raheem is a very selfish person. He will do anything to protect his well-being.

Even if that means taking out the people closest to him.

"I'm sorry ma, I don't wanna do this." He replied shaking his head.

"Let's move this to the kitchen." He said with the gun still pressed to the side of her head.

They both moved in sync toward the kitchen, where Raheem allowed her to sit on a stool.

"Why are you doing this Rah?" she asked shaking her head.

"I don't want to ma." he replied shaking his head.

"Just do me this one favor and I'll disappear forever, and you can live your life." he lied, with sympathetic eyes.

Raheem had planned this out to the T. There was no way Justice was gonna be seen alive again.

"What is it Raheem?" Justice asked rubbing her fingers through her curly hair.

"Call Ashanti." he replied pulling out a burner phone, with Ashanti's number already dialed.

Justice sat there for a minute until Raheem pushed the gun harder into her head.

"Make that call ma." He said cocking the pistol.

➪ ➪ ➪

"JUSTICE? WHERE ARE YOU? AND WHY IS YOUR DOOR UNLOCKED?" Ashanti yelled into the house rubbing her hands on her protruding stomach.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN SHANTI!" Justice yelled in a shaky voice, hoping that Ashanti would get the hint to leave.

But she didn't.

Ashanti walked into the kitchen and was nodded her head in acknowledgment at Raheem.

"Sit down." he said sternly.

Ashanti scrunched her face up and smacking her teeth.

"Boy bye." she said playfully rolling her eyes in a flirtatious manner.

Raheem smirked, but quickly wiped it off and walked toward her with the gun.

Her eyes widened and she started to take steps backward until she reached a wall.

Raheem stopped when he heard a movement behind him.

Justice quickly pointed her gun at Raheem and pulled the trigger while he did the same.

*POW*

_________________________________________

who y'all think got shot?

I think this book has 2 more chapters left and I'm done with it.

thoughts?

y'all have jobs? if so where?