𝙾𝚗𝚎.

excuse mistakes...

-𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒.
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢....
𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

"So you really not going?" Zee asked me.

"How many times you want me to say no?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I promise we won't be there long Vani" she said giving me puppy dog eyes.

She was currently begging me to go to a house party with her, knowing parties aren't my scene.

"Come on bro damn." I said getting up.

"That's why you my dawg." she said hugging me.

"Annoying as fuck." i said under my breath looking through my bag.

Ziyaire is basically the only person I like being around. If I'm not at home I'm with her.

I got my clothes out of my bag and went to the bathroom. I stood in the mirror staring at myself, wondering why I said yes.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I ran the shower water staying in for 15 minutes.

Coming out of the shower I changed in the bathroom. Not feeling comfortable walking around Zee's house with only a towel on.

"You look cute." Zee said staring at me as I walked to her mirror.

I had on a black crop top, some light blue ripped jeans and my Jordan 1's.

"Thanks, you do too." I said with a small smile.

She had on a black champion hoodie with some black champion shorts to match. She finished her outfit off with some white forces.

"We deadass can't be there all night, I have work tomorrow." I said seriously.

"I promise we won't." she said looking at me.

Zee knows how I feel about going to work. I have to make my money no matter what. I have a car note to pay, and since I just turned 18 my dad is making me pay rent.

"Let's take pictures real quick." she said walking out of her room.

I followed behind her outside. We took pictures and chose which ones we were going to post.

𝘅𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗶