𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘.

excuse mistakes.

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
________________________________________

Avani watched in shock as her mother walked towards her with other people behind her.

She felt tears in her eyes when her attempted to pull her into a hug.

"Let me go." she said in a whisper tone.

She couldn't believe what was happening.

Was she dreaming?

She looked around at everyone who looked as if they were experiencing an heartwarming moment.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!" Avani yelled and everybody looked around with wide eyes.

Justice let go and stepped back looking at her beautiful daughter.

"Can you hear me out, Avani?" Justice asked.

Avani looked at Justice and started laughing. It wasn't an evil laugh, it was a humorous laugh.

"Is this a joke? Like if y'all playing with me bring the cameras out." she said with a smile.

She knew it wasn't a joke, her dead mom was standing right in-front of her, wanting to be heard.

Justice started to say something when the door opened revealing Raheem and Nasir.

She watched as her brother walked over to their mom kissing her forehead.

"You knew Nas?" she asked as her voice cracked.

Raheem stood in shock also, Justice was always so nice to him, and she remembered how distraught Avani was when she 'died'.

She even attempted suicide.

Everybody stood in silence while Avani bawled her eyes out with Raheem right next to her hugging her, and rubbing her back.

"Why do bad things always happen to me Raheem?" she asked looking at him with tears flowing down her cheeks.

_________________________________________

READ TRUST AND BELIEVE!!!

vote ‼️

i'm running out of ideas, i think i'm getting writers block😭.

ion like this book no
more it's corny asf...

you a sneaker head?

AVANIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें