𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡.

excuse mistakes.

𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘

𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...
𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
________________________________________

"Come on Avani!" Justice yelled to her 12 year old daughter.

"I'm coming mom!" Avani yelled back.

Avani walked down the stairs in her khaki pants and navy blue shirt that had her school logo on it.

"Does Raheem need a ride today?" Justice asked and Avani shook her head no.

Justice knew Raheem and her daughter were inseparable. She also knew about his troubles at home and tried to help any time she could.

That's just the type of person Justice was. She could light the dullest room up, she was the light of everyone's life.

Especially her daughter's.

Avani was heavily bullied throughout school for being skinny, and for the clothes she wore.

She never understood kid logic. How could you bully another person your age for having less than you... as if it's their fault?

In middle school, she started getting puberty bumps on her face, and the bullying got worse.

Avani stood in front of her mom and looked her over.

Justice was a short woman with dark brown skin, and long curly hair. Her body attracted every man that looked her way. Her C cup breast and plump butt caught everyone's attention. She was considered chubby, and beautiful nonetheless. She had a baby face, and although she was 38, she could easily pass for a 18 year old. People often thought her children were her siblings.

"Go wait in the car while I talk to your dad." she said kissing Avani on the cheek.

Avani was never close to her dad. They didn't have a relationship or a bond. She loved him and appreciated him, but they had no emotional connection. It was the same way for her brother.

Their dad was just emotionally detached and they knew that.

Avani walked out to the car while Justice walked into the kitchen and looked at her husband, Ben.

"I'm about to go drop Vani off, did you need anything?" she asked not looking in his eyes.

It was no secret that Justice was scared of her husband.

He was a very jealous, and standoffish individual.

He was often abusive but Justice stayed so that her kids could have a 'happy home'.