𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

excuse mistakes.

excuse mistakes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒.
𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_______________________________________

I walked through the front door of my apartment after a long day of work.

It's been almost 3 weeks since the trip. Tez, Tink, and Dayja went completely MIA.

Kareem and Sienna are in a relationship, and I believe Shanti and Bam are in a situationship. They are always up under each other.

Just like me and Raheem.

We've gotten closer over these couple of weeks and we've been moving on our own time.

"ASHANTI?" I called out through the house.

"IM IN MY ROOM!" she yelled back sounding like she was crying.

I put my stuff in my room and walked into hers.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked looking at her crying in her bathroom.

She pointed to the counter and I looked over seeing two pregnancy tests.

I looked at her with a shocked expression and walked over to the counter picking them up.

Pregnant.

I smiled widely at her while she continued to cry.

"He took me out the game, city girls down tremendously." she said as she balled her eyes out.

I busted out laughing making her mug me.

"Wait, what if he don't want the baby." she said looking at me sad eyes.

I sat down next to her on the floor and put her head in my chest.

"If he didn't, he wouldn't have nutted in you." I started. "Bam is obsessed with you, he makes it known every time I bring you up in a conversation." I continued.

"For real?" she asked looking up at me.

"For real." I said.

"I'm about to call him over then." she said hugging me.

I hugged her back and headed to my bathroom to wash the day off.

➪ ➪ ➪

I rolled my eyes as my phone rang loudly waking me up out of my sleep.