𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎.

excuse mistakes.

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍__________________________________________

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
__________________________________________

"Hey." Raheem spoke when Avani got in the car.

"Sup." She replied looking at her phone.

"Let's just cut to the chase..." Avani said with a tight-lipped smile.

Avani wasn't in his car to smooth things out... She just needed a couple of favors.

"You know where my daddy at... We both know he not finna get found." she said ignoring the shocked look on his face.

Avani didn't care about her father, she knew that Raheem killed him due to a conversation she had with Lylah.

She never planned on using it against him, until he did some stupid shit.

"I just need a simple favor from you... then we can cut all ties." Avani said looking in his eyes.

Raheem nodded his head unable to form words. He would've never expected Avani to blackmail him.

"I want Justice and Ashanti dead... baby and all." She said without an ounce of remorse.

Where was the remorse when Justice left her with her abusive father? Where was the remorse when Ashanti, her closest friend snaked her out for some money?

Avani had no more remorse to give to our. Nobody thought about how she would feel when they did stupid shit... so why should she?

"What?" Raheem said making sure he heard correctly.

He didn't have it in him to kill Justice, she always looked out for him. Avani was taking it entirely too far.

Plus... he couldn't get close enough to kill Justice. She told Nasir her every move.

"You heard me." She shrugged looking out the front windshield.

The fetus didn't even have a gender yet. Even if it did she didn't give a fuck.

Everybody was about to feel her wrath.

"You got until next month. I want them gone Raheem." She said exiting the car.

He watched her walk back toward her car, start it up, and speed off.

"What the fuck am I about to do?" he questioned himself.

________________________________________

THANKS FOR 100k READS!!!!

y'all like my new cover? 😗

thoughts?

please comment what y'all want me to address because i'm about to end this book in a couple chapters.