𝚃𝚎𝚗.

excuse mistakes.

-𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒.
𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_______________________________________

Looking at the tv I sighed.

"I'm bored as fuck." I said to myself.

I've been staying at a hotel for over a week. I haven't left the room, I haven't smoked, and I've barely ate.

My phone has been cut off the whole week, I called off of work, and took time for myself.

After the incident with my dad, Ashanti begged me to come with her to her house, but I just wanted space. I didn't want her to see me at a vulnerable state.

I haven't cried about it, I haven't even addressed my feelings yet. I've just been chilling, taking a mini vacation.

Rising up from the bed I went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and instantly felt bad about myself.

Looking at myself I just looked very drained and tired.

I've never been the insecure type, I've always loved myself and have been comfortable with myself, and my body.

For once in my life, I didn't like the sight of myself.

I shook my head and ran some shower water.

I instantly relaxed, and enjoyed the water.

How am I going to get my shit? I thought.

The day I left I grabbed what I absolutely needed and left.

My apartment was move in ready, I just didn't want to be bothered with anybody at the moment. I didn't want nobody to feel pity for me, interrogate me, or anything else. I didn't want Ashanti to comfort me, I just wanted to be left alone.

I know that my way of thinking isn't healthy, everybody needs a shoulder to lean on, I simply didn't want that shoulder.

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎