𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢.

excuse mistakes.

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍_________________________________________

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

"Yeah, i'm outside her house so be ready." Micah said to Tez over the phone.

It was currently 7:30 p.m. and she was sitting outside of Avani and Ashanti's apartment.

Today was the day that they would kidnap Avani and bring her to Anonymous.

Micah didn't care about Avani, the only reason she was kidnapping her was for the money that's was on her head. She set herself up with JB just to get closer to Avani.

She knew Avani was home alone because Ashanti told her she had an appointment for her baby and Bam was going too.

Avani told Raheem that she was hanging with Micah today so they would've have to worry about him either.

JB was out of town with his family for the weekend so nobody would interfere with their plan.

She ended her conversation with Tez and walked towards Avani's front door.

"Hey girl." Avani said opening the door.

"Heyy!" she said putting on a fake smile.

Deep down inside she was scared that the plan wouldn't go right, all she could do was hope it would play out correctly.

Avani looked at Micah as a cool friend. She was a very cool girl, and they got along really well.

At least that's what Avani thought.

"I bought you some Wendy's." Micah said with a smile.

A huge smile formed on Avani's face due to the fact she was hungry.

"Your so thoughtful." Avani said taking the bag and drink from Micah.

Micah was jumping for joy on the inside. She knew food was the key to Avani's heart, she learned that early in their 'friendship'.

The strawberry lemonade from Wendy's was spiked with a drug that would make her pass out.

"After your done eating, we can get going." Micah said.

Avani nodded biting into her burger.

Micah watched as she took a sip of the lemonade and smiled to herself.

Easiest hundred thousand I ever made. She thought to herself.

Avani finished her food in about 20 minutes and felt the side effects right after she finished eating.

"I don't feel good." she said.

She started to feel drowsy and confused out of no where.

Micah smirked and walked over to Avani who looked out of it.

"Lay down, I'm about to go get you some water." she said with a fake concerned face.

Avani laid down while Micah walked into the living room opening the door for Tez and Tink.

"She laying down, she should actually be passed out by now. And why the fuck she here?" Micah asked leading the way to Avani's room.

Avani watched as the three entered her room.

"What are they doing here." she said feeling out of breath.

"This will all be over soon Avani." Micah said as they surrounded her.

Avani reached for her phone to call Raheem and Tink snatched her back by her hair.

Tez held Micah back as Tink fought an unconscious Avani.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK LET ME GO!" Micah said punching Tez in his face causing him to stumble back.

She walked over to Tink and pulled her back by her hair and started stomping on her.

"WHY. THE. FUCK. YOU. FIGHTING. HER?" she asked in between each stomp.

The only reason she reacted this way was because anonymous wanted Avani without a scratch on her.

Tink laid on the floor groaning while Micah walked over to Tez.

"Get yo stupid ass up and put her in the truck." She said.

"I hope they kill yo dumbass." she mumbled to herself.

Tez got up mugging Micah sand grabbed Avani. He knew better than to cross Micah so he did as told while Micah fixed up her room to make it look like she left willingly and walked out of the front door.

Tink stood up and walked out with Tez.

But, they didn't know that Avani stuffed her phone into her bra before she went unconscious.
________________________________________

VOTE‼️

highkey finna end this book because i want to write a new one.

Only a couple people voted on A or B so don't be mad at me if it don't go how y'all want it to.

thoughts?

Tez a dummy🙄.

Netflix or Hulu?

40 votes for update, deadass.

👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾