𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎.

excuse mistakes.

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍_________________________________________

𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

"YOU STILL AINT FUCKING BRUNG HER TO ME!" Anonymous yelled at Tez.

"I tried, she blocked me on everything after Atlanta." he said.

"What happened in Atlanta?" Anonymous asked with an eye brow raised.

"It was a huge fight, she got mad at me for helping Tink and cut me off." he said not telling the whole truth.

He knew if he told them that he punched Avani in her face, he would probably die. That's not something he wanted to risk.

Even though Anonymous put money on Avani's head, they wanted her to come to them safe, without so much as a scratch.

"Mmh." Anonymous said nodding their head. "Three days Tez, I want her by Sunday." they continued.

Tez nodded his head and walked out to his car.

"Hello?"

"We have to get a on with the plan. They want her by Sunday." he explained.

"We're gonna go by their house on Saturday. I'm gonna call and see if she's gonna be home." They responded.

"Fasho." he said hanging up.

-

"You sure your alright?" Avani asked Raheem for the 5th time that day.

"I'm sure Toot." he said pecking her lips.

She nodded her head not believing him.

You just had to kill your mother and your sister's rapist... but ok...

Leaving his room she went to see Lylah in the guest room.

"You okay?" she said cracking the door open.

Lylah quickly wiped her tears and put on a fake smile.

"I'm good Avani, how are you." she asked.

"You know it's okay not to be okay right?" she asked ignoring the question.

Lylah was going through a lot at the moment.

She felt that it was her fault that she almost got raped.