𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛.

excuse mistakes.

-𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒.
𝙰𝚃𝙻📍
________________________________________

"Ion give a fuck y'all wasn't finna sit there and jump my bitch. PERIOD." I heard Tez yell.

I groaned as I opened my eyes.

Last night was a complete blur after the fight. All I remember is Micah slapping Sienna.

I looked at the wall up listening to the yelling between Bam and Tez.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up to go see what was going on, but I looked down and seen tatted brown arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Who the fuck am I laying down with?" I said lowly to myself.

I attempted to move the arms, but they only held me tighter.

"Stop moving." I heard Raheem's sleepy voice say.

"They arguing, come on." I said getting out of his hold.

He sat up and stared at my every move as I looked for some jogging pants to put on.

"Come here Toot." he said holding his arms out.

I hesitantly walked toward him and pulled him and he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" he asked as he rubbed my back.

"For punching Tez in his shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"He didn't even-" I was cut off by more yelling. This time by Ashanti.

"BRO GET THE FUCK UP, YOU JUST IN THERE NOT DOING SHIT!" I heard.

"We gone talk later." Rah said as he stood up from the bed.

"YOOO WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled as I walked down stairs.

The house was destroyed. It was no doubt in my mind we would have to pay up for the damage.

I looked over seeing Tez with a swollen face, and Bam struggling to get out of JB's hold.

"What happened?" Raheem asked as he walked in behind me.

"Bam just beat the hell out of Tez because Eli told him that he punched the fuck outta you." Ashanti said turning to me.